Wedding

Hello guys! I have another fic give it some love? Check "YOU" =)

Here's your update!

2009

"I'm glad she's okay okay now" Raewon said while looking at 9 year old Lisa playing with Joy and Sana.

"Me too, Rae. Thank you very much for taking care of Lisa, her friends are really nice."

"I can see that" Raewon replied, he smiled  again he when Sana giving Lisa half of her chocolate and the other half to Joy.

"But why are you here Raewon?"

"Oh, Aunt I'm just here to tell you that the healing process of Lisa's surgery is slow. But nothing to worry about, I just want to inform you that. Make sure that she's safe okay? Specially her head"

"Is it really that slow?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes Aunt. I removed the bullet in her head but we know that the damage is very severe, some parts got affected you know that. Lisa's behavior and follows. But the hole in her skull is what I'm worrying about, I know I put metal plate to cover  it but Aunt don't let her head hit something hard okay?"

"I know that Raewon, I can't control Lisa's behavior but it happen rarely now. I forgot to tell you, two days ago we went to the mall. The metal scanner in the mall detect the metal plate in Lisa's skull. Lisa got really sad when the guard looked at her like she's some kind of freak. I hate it"

"We can't do anything about it, we need to accept that fact. But seeing Lisa smiling right now with her friends make me happy" Raewon stated.

"Me too Raewon, she have Joy and Sana now."

CHAPTER SEVEN

Sana Minatozaki daughter of Sam Minatozaki owner of SM prime holding, they hold the largest mall in Korea and Japan they hold the highest rating of the best Mall around asia.

Lisa's other best friend, she went to school late. She was a transferee, she joined the class after 1 week.

Lisa is the one who approached her, telling that some other kids are bully. She even told Sana that other kids can see ghost.

Sana got scared and decided to be friends with Lisa and Joy since that day the three of them stick together like a glue.

Sana and Joy bicker sometimes but Lisa always told them that's its okay and normal but make sure to settle thing before the end of the day because they're friends and friends got yout back always.

One time, Joy was absent due to family matter. Sana was really sad because she saw her parents fighting. Lisa stayed with her the whole day even she doesn't want to play. Before going home Lisa said to Sana to hug both of her parents and asked them to have dinner together to patch things up which Sana did, Sana was really happy cos Lisa's suggestion work.

There's an incident too that Sana broke something in the school that will put Sana in trouble but Lisa told the teacher that she's the one who broke just to saved Sana, Joy even said that she was playing with Lisa that time cos the teacher doesn't believe Lisa as she saw Lisa outside.

That time, Sana realized that Lisa and Joy will always got her back. She promised herself that she will be like that too.

YONSEI UNIVERSITY

After the kissing incident, Lisa didn't stay in their room she went to Sana and Joy to sleep, she's still hiding from Joohyun she's embarrassed but she really need to that for the sake of the bet and she need to keep her words.