𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't do that dear sissy. I've come bearing your food requests". I could feel her smirk from a mile away.

I rushed into the living room following her voice. A smile instantly making its way onto my face after seeing her hold a brown bag labeled "Burger Fl" in bold light green letters.

"Won't be kicking me out now? huh?" she smirked at me

"Shut up" I mumbled, grabbing the bag, taking a seat by the kitchen counter.

"Lily told me good news Mads. Congratulations, that baby is a lucky one." Aubrey said, pulling me into a bear hug

"Thanks Aubrey, it means a lot" I say smiling up at her. 

Although I am confident that I can raise a child-because I practically raised Lily- it makes me feel better to know that there are people who have my back and will love my kid unconditionally.

"Mads are you planning on living here when you have the baby" Lily asked, setting down her purse, before pulling out her notebook.

"Uh no, not really. I want to get a house. I don't really want my kid growing up in a penthouse. I want a house with a backyard, maybe even a pool. I just want a home" I replied smiling trying to imagine a mini me running around the backyard.

"I get it. We can go house hunting next week"

My mouth was stuffed with food so I just nodded.

I didn't even realize Chris left until he came out of my room dressed in black jeans and a white button down top with his chest slightly exposed. 

"Alright, I'm going to pick up your dresses and my tux. I'll be back in a little while." He said eyeing my food

"Don't even think about it Christopher." I snapped at him. Knowing he was thinking about taking some of my food. He knew better than anyone that I didn't have an appreciation for sharing.

He huffed, kissing me on the forehead before making his way out of the building.

After I finished eating, the three of us got to work.

I called the planner, caterer and florist, making sure they all knew what time they were expected to arrive.

We soon made our way to the venue to meet them, so I could supervise.

Forty-five minutes after arriving, the planner had still not shown up on time. I was beginning to lose my patience.

I called her for the fifth time only to receive her voicemail.

"Brooklyn, you are now forty-five minutes late. I do not tolerate tardiness, especially when you have the audacity to not answer your phone. If you are not in front of me in the next ten minutes, you along with your career are ruined. And that is me being generous. So I suggest you answer your phone or get your ass here now." I growled into the phone, hoping for the sake of my company and her that she showed up.

Ten minutes later she arrived and every since then everything has been running smoothly. Chis then showed up with our dresses since we decided to just get ready here. He came in his tux, looking ass handsome as ever.

Nobody could deny that Chris was attractive. His personality and his looks really made him a good catch.

"Chris can you zip this up for me please?"

I didn't receive an answer so I turned around to find him on the couch on his phone. He was completely concentrated on his screen. He was most likely looking at the nudes random chicks sent him on the daily.

I picked up the nearest thing next to me and chucked it at him. 

"Chrisss" I whined

His head shot up as my makeup case hit him in the head. "Ow. what the fuck." he said pouting his lips

I rolled my eyes at his attempted pout. "Zip me please"

After zipping me up he put his hands on my shoulders, giving them a little squeeze.

"You look absolutely stunning Princess. I know tonight might be a little stressful but youre going to be fine. You have me, Lily, and Aubrey here for you. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just let me know and we will call it a night." he said kissing me on the side of my head. 

I was wearing a light pink dress that was covered in sparkles. It hugged my curves but flared out at the bottom almost like a wedding dress trail. Two slits ran up the front of the dress, showing off the front of my legs as I walked. It showed the perfect amount of cleavage but also was nothing less that professional. I straightened my hair, letting it  fall down on my back. I wore little to no makeup, only some mascara and lip gloss. Topping it all off with dangling diamond earrings and a three stone diamond necklace.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him.

I tried to keep myself busy today with preparations so I didn't have to think about what is to come. I knew there was a seventy-five percent chance that Elliot might reject me and his child. Hell, it wouldn't even bother me if he didn't want me, it would just break my heart to know that he wouldn't want anything to do with this kid.

"Okay people are starting to show up, I think it's time to show our faces."  Chris joked.

"Mhmm" I responded suddenly starting to feel my nerves set in.

I grabbed my clutch, and looped my arm around Chris's.

We walked out of the dressing room and down to the entrance of the ball room.

"You ready?" Chris asked as he stopped in front of the entrance. The double doors looked back at me as if they were taunting me.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my breathing.  "Do I have a choice?" I joked

"Nope not really" he laughed, squeezing my arm as a sign of comfort.

I blew out a breath, "Let's do this."

"