12

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was a fun weekend. All five of them hung out either in the dorm or out at a shop. Dabi stayed away from Mirio as much as he could. Izuku spent most of the time playing with Eri. One Sunday afternoon can Izuku was sad to say bye to his friends. "Izuku, we can hang out again later," Mirio said, chuckling. "But that could be in years," Izuku whined.  "Midoriya you can hang out with me," Dabi said, chuckling softly. "But you're boring and Mirio is fun," Izuku whined, hugging Mirio as he started laughing. "Qw, Midoeiya you hurt me," Dabi said, looking like he was hurt. Izuku pouted and walked over to Dabi. "I'm sorry, Dabi I didn't mean it," He said, as Dabi hugged him back. "What the hell is going on in here?!" Shindo asked, walking into the dorm. Eri jumped and little and grabbed Mirio's pantleg. Izuku quickly let go of Dabi. "I'm just hugging Dabi.. I made him sad.." Izuku mumbled, looking down. "Oi, fuck off, vibrator," Dabi growled, getting up to stand in front of Izuku. "Dabi! There is a child in the room!" Mirio yelled, covering Eri's ears. "Sorry, Eri.." He mumbled, before going back to glaring at Shindo. "That's not my name you piece of shit," He growled. Before Shindo could do anything else Izuku moved in front of Dabi and slapped him. "Listen, the little girl you almost hit coming in is like my little sister so you're not going to swear in front of her without having to face three people who care about her," Izuku growled. Shindo stepped back and huffed. He was pissed Izuku stuck up for Dabi and some damn kid. He walked out of the room but not before Tamaki pushed him into the doorway. "Don't let the door hit you on your way out!" He said, making Mirio pull him into a tight hug. "Good job babe!" Mirio shouted proudly. Izuku smiled as he joined the hug with Eri. Mirio looked over at Dabi and smiled a little.

SHINDO'S P.O.V

I walked back to my dorm angrily as I rubbed my arm. "Fucking dammit!" I shouted as I walked into my dorm. Camie jumped and fell off her bed. "Dammit, Shindou," She huffed, as I walked to my bed. "Damn, Dabi was there with a few other people," I growled, punching the wall. "Wait, Dabi?! He told me he was at a relative's today. The bitch lied to me. Dammit, I was going to get big dick tonight... Now I have to stick with that worthless piece of shit I had before, Dabi," He huffed, crossing her arms and pouting. "Oh, shut up about getting fucked! Izuku slapped me because of, Dabi!" I growled. "Why can't he just leave us alone?!" I asked, throwing a pillow at Camie. Camie huffed and looked at me. "Shindo, just calm down. I'll have him out of your way in no time. He just needs to be away for at least two weeks for me to put my plan together," She said, smirking. "What is your plan?" I asked, looking at her. 

IZUKU'S P.O.V

It's been an hour since Mirio left and me and Shindo had that argument. I'm scared he's going to be mad at me. I know that Dabi has changed. He does care about me which makes me happy. Even if he only likes me as a friend I'd still be happy. I have Shindo anyways. I'm laying on my bed on the phone with Todoroki while Dabi was out. "Todoroki, I don't know what to do anymore.." I mumbled looking up at the cycling. "Deku, stop whining and Brake up with the asshole! Who knows he could have hurt you if Dabi didn't get in the way!" Kacchan said, more like yelled. "Kacchan Shindo would never hurt me," I said, with a huff. "You say that now," He grumbled. "Midoriya.. Katsuki has a point.. If Dabi didn't step in you could have possibly got hurt.." Todoroki said. "You too? You're not helping me, Todoroki.," I whined quietly. "Then don't ask for our help if you didn't want us to point out the obvious," Kacchan groaned, shifting a little. "I'll talk to you later, Todoroki. Kacchan is being mean to me," I mumbled. "Alright.." Todoroki said, before hanging up. "Stupid Kacchan.." I mumbled, turning my phone off. I got up and got changed before walking out of my dorm. "A walk will be good for me," I said, walking to the park. "I'll walk for a while to clear my head," I said, beginning to walk on the trail. After a few hours of thinking it started getting dark so I walked back to the dorm. I walked into the dorm and was tackled to the ground. "Deku!" A female voice yelled. "Uraraka? What are you doing in my dorm?" I asked, setting up a little. I looked into the room and seen the whole squad. "Did I miss another squad night?" I asked, looking down. Uraraka got up and pulled me up too. "Nope! You got here just in time!" She said happily. "Uraraka, you yell too much," Shinsou said, covering his ears. I giggled and walked to my bed. Everyone sat near me. "Okay, what first?" I asked, tilting my head a little. "We need to claim spots," Tsu said, moving over to Uraraka. Everyone chose their spots and buddies. I ended up on Dabi's be alone. "Why do I have to sleep on his bed?" I asked, pouting quietly. "Because he'll be mad if it was anyone else," Uraraka said, as Todoroki chuckled. "We better be doing something fun. My boyfriend was pissed that I left," Todoroki said, covering himself up in his blanket. "We're playing Truth or dare. Shinsou got us drinks too," Tsu said, as Shinsou but three wine bottles in the middle of the floor. "Wait I have my own drink," I said getting up. I got under my bed and crawled out with my own bottle of wine. "I'll drink this," I said, walking back over to Dabi's bed. We joked around and talked the rest of the night. Most of us got drunk. Uraraka was the first to pass out. We had fun making each other do stupid dares and tell embarrassing stories. I passed out a little after everyone settled down at three in the morning. 

~

1072 words. 

Finally a chapter out on time. I have noticed I spelled Dabi wrong in the last chapter. I'm going to start trying to get chapters out every Saturday. I hope you enjoyed it