❀ Prediction || 39✧

"c-can I buy a dandelion wine...?" ((name)) ask as she felt the gaze of the certain Diluc Ragnvindr, maybe because of her bandage over her eyes? the only reason she knows it was diluc was because of the intense fire element that been shinning in this place, there been cases of people who just intense in color, maybe they are that strong? through Venti is still a different case. she thought as she tried to act normal.

"why must you make food for others, silly one? It's a waste, feed this one those things instead."

she heard the worm spoke as it made itself visible into her sight. 'through things might be colorful sands, the only thing that looks normal in this place is this worm, Durin. ' she thought as she turns in the direction of the ex cavalry captain of dandelion knights, ignoring the talking worm.

Diluc stared at his customer who seems to be rather odd with the bandage over her eyes blocks her sight yet she knows where she needs to talk to, in this case, him. since it was one of those days that he check the tavern sells and help up on bartending. she too looks quite familiar, then the memory from a few months ago arise and he remembers that she was one of the two people who tied Kaeya on the bridge before he gets targeted by wild fowls and ducks. after thinking of those he looks again to the customer of his.

"you do know that underage aren't allowed to buy one."

"But I am at the right age to buy one..."

she doesn't understand why she suddenly can't buy one when she keeps buying stocks for more than the same time she starts living here and since she starts making a fruit cake but those times was with someone else handling the tavern and with the help of mona. though she doesn't expect she will go to this kind of situation as she left some pie on the stove. it should be baked under some low heat--an hour and haft.

"hmm... " through he got some bottle of dandelion wine from one of the shelves and was about to hand it over to her but he keeps his hold on it. "are you sure your--"

"yes!" worried that she might return with a burning house, she gasps the part where the flowing hydro element being hold by DIluc is and holds it but it was tagged back, and so they began the tag the bottle. to why the certain Diluc is being childish, the reason behind was. he can not allow some underage to drink wine. he already let that bard pass as he's too old enough to drink it.

**shutter

then the wine bottle broke, splashing the content to the two and the surrounding place around them. the reason who's behind the two people who broke it was first thought to be diluc as someone as ((name)) doesn't seem to be the type to have the strength to break it, but in the sight that no one sees, ((name)) stared at her hand and glared at the sight she saw.

it was Durin, who circle on the place where the bottle should be and licking the air as it tasting the wine that was a splash on its scales.

what a high grand wine...sss

it says before returning to circle its body around ((name)) shoulder, like a scarf. ((name)) glared at it but pretend she doesn't know what happens as she looks up to the red sand of pyro element, Sir Diluc.

"...can I get another one today?" it's something she orders beforehand but this worm just has to destroy it. ' she thought as she let her hands that she doesn't realize was bleeding as Durin can make her unable to feel pain but cant heal it unless she died, to respawn.

before diluc can answer a helper in the tavern that always there when ((name)) whisper something to his ears, about her buying before in this place. he sighs as he rethinks his action. indeed he acted childish at that point.