☕︎︎ 022 Hypothesis || ♧︎

"I heard that Dvalin is one of the four winds of Mondstandt, the friend of Barbatos far longer than the other three...."

I thought as I hold my left arm that is bleeding... I'm getting sick seeing my blood out of my veins where it should be... oh gott pls don't make this a sign that I'll see that dreadful fucking needle again if that Albedo heard about this! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HEALING COOKIES--oh I forget those were the cookies I give the traveler... welp. I probably try to feed myself to a dragon now instead of seeing that dreadful thing.

"ARE YOU OK, MISS ((name))!?"

as I thought about those, I realize Lumine, Venti and Paimon as well Kaeya ((surprisingly)) was looking at me in worry. "yeah... just some wounds after almost getting my hand bitten off." I mumble weakly as I'm losing blood too fast. it hurts ok.

IT FUCKING HURT.

I'm just keeping my cool because if I panic the blood would run out faster.

"YOU NEED HELP, LET ME GET YOU TO A MEDICAL HELP--"

amber who I don't realize just arrive after going somewhere earlier says as she about to drag me away. pain. oh my gott, the pain. yamete...! I don't want to act tough anymore--it hurts so bad!! It's not helping I'm being dragged--by the arm where it has almost bitten off. first, I get Ram and almost have my arms off.

"Amber you're making her wounds worse, Let me carry her..."

I heard Kaeya says before my vision went black. I lost too much blood I have the achievement of fainting from blood loss.

...

"good you're awake... You will start to worry me if you don't wake up for another whole day."

the moment I open my eyes, the blinding lights from the ceiling lanterns almost blind me to the darkness once more, but a familiar beautiful face, Albedo comes into view as he looks down at me. he sighs in relief as he made some notes on the notepad his holding.

"I thought you are out of town because of some research."

I remember him saying that just a few days ago when I see him off at the gate. man, is he that pro to finish it in just a matter of a few days? so cool.

"I was... till Sucrose went on informing what happen to you...what I needed to take care of out of town are just some minor matters. So I can leave them be as I hurried back here."

ok, that just made my heart skip a beat since he is worried enough to return to the city for me--

this person making me like him more--wait, wut? I mean. having someone worried for you is nice.

"your thinking about some matters? penny for your thoughts?"

he asks me as he takes a small chair to sit on as puts it beside the bed. he takes my right hand as he is on the right side of the bed. I can't really move somehow. I can only speak. I wonder why.

"I just think you really sweet when you really hurried back here for me..."

"I was ganna trust the medics till I heard what was the case on your situation."

wait what... did that mean there's something else happens?

"If it was a simple blood loss people won't run for help for the matter. since there are some will trained healers with vision in the knights. I was called out for a different reason... they said about certain anomaly at your case."

This guy just said a sentence that brought disappointment and delight in one go. I sigh in disappointment which made him laugh.

"you look disappointed... what's the matter, ((name))?"

"...nothing. " I turn my gaze away from him.

I then heard him laugh in amusement. nice that he laughs and all but it's not funny. is he bullying me? Rude.

"...but of course, I am worried about your well being too."

"you're just saying that lmao."

leave me alone. let me be a lonely person who's partner just went back for science. aha... pain (;-; ) . when I'm about to roll to my side, the other side where I am not looking at this beautiful being. I then felt intense pain.

"WHAT THE HECK--"

I cried out in intense pain. oh, shit is my hand hurt so much it's tormenting me! is this a waning I cant be dramatic too?

"Are you ok?!"

he worriedly made me stop from rolling to another set of pain.

"I'm not...huhu !!" I sobbed. dude, did you see me ugly cryin? of course, I'm not! my brain gonna pop out from pain ok!

"stop rolling to your right side then!" he nagged me as he holds me down in a lying position, so I won't roll to the right side. I felt I just cried one litter of 75% water inside my body. when I manage to bear the pain when I'm in the right lying position, I calm down from my crying and yelling.

"sigh... I forget to tell you about what happened to you..."

he brushes the hair that amess in my face and dry my tears away with his gloved hand. he sighs as he pats my head to calm me down.

"Do you remember the case with the cursed sword?"

he asks out of the blue while he continues to comfort me with his head pat. I nodded my head in agreement. yes I still remember that dreadful day he cornered me with a needle in hand and

"It seems that there's a... part of the curse corruption or the Durin energy went inside your blood vein... or inside you"

the what now?

I have a curse fucking dragon energy of curse flowing into my vein? how doe that even work...

"It was dormant for months so we don't know it happed. since you bleed out in an amount that it triggers its anti-death mechanics.. though it seems to be leeching on you as if you're its host now. so it made a very interesting sight..."

he pauses and smiled...

OH GOT THAT SMILE IS CREEPING ME OUT. WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT LEECH IN ME DO THAT TRIGGER THIS MAD SCIENTIST INSIDE THIS PERSON?

I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT I'LL ASK FOR HELP FROM YOU, BUT MISS ALICE SAVE ME FROM THIS ADOPTED SON OF YOURS, I THINK HIS GANNA DISSECT ME!!