"Just like Amelia," George commented, and Charlotte sighed with a bit of sadness before she continued.

"That one, over there, is my dear Colin Bridgerton," she discreetly pointed at him with her finger so her brother could identify him easily. "A dashing gentleman who follows his heart, even when he should not."

"Why would you say that?" George asked with a frown.

"I am just being sincere. I adore Colin with all my heart, but..." She sighed. "I think he intends to court Miss Marina Thompson."

"Marina Thompson?" He thought. "I do not recall seeing her at the presentation."

"She was not here," she explained. "He is too sweet and caring. I do not want him to end up broken hearted."

"You do not trust her?" He asked, and she sighed.

"I have never met her, it is selfish of me to think of her this way... But no, I do not," she said sincerely and took a deep breath. "Moving on... Over there in the blue coat, standing in the middle of those men, is my dear Benedict Bridgerton, the number two in an illustrious family, with a kind heart, and an illustrious mind."

"Illustrious mind?" George chuckled.

"I have always thought he was born to be something else. An artist, perhaps. The greatest of them all," she smiled. "Something we have in common is our love for art, so... Indeed. I have very high expectations about him."

"Interesting," George nodded.

Ahead of them, were Anthony and Daphne on their horses. Charlotte smiled and looked at her brother.

"You already met Daphne Bridgerton, diamond of the first water and apple of more than just one suitor's eye," she chuckled. "And there he is, the Viscount, my dear Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the quintessential English nobleman who always puts family first."

"I noticed you call all brothers 'my dear'," he pointed out. "Is there an specific reason why?"

"Should there be?" She asked back with an innocent smile. "Sometimes I call them that."

"Your Royal Highnesses," a few of the guards that were following them by foot approached them. "Sir, the Queen is asking for your presence at the palace."

"Of course," George nodded at the guard and looked at his sister. "Come on."

"It is just you, sir," the guard clarified and looked at Charlotte apologetically. "Her Royal Highness is allowed to stay."

"It is alright, George. In the meantime, Martin will stay with me," she nodded and looked at her brother with a smile. "Perhaps some other day we could meet all of them, and interact."

"One day. I promise," he smiled and nodded in farewell before he galloped away on his horse with the guards following him, leaving her behind with Martin.

Charlotte made her way towards Anthony and Daphne. She stopped next to the Bridgerton girl, making the two siblings stop.

"Your Royal Highness," they greeted her.

"What a surprise and coincidence to see you both here," she said with a smile.

"It is lovely to see you, Princess," Anthony smiled at her. "This beautiful day just got brighter."