Wake up...

(Final~ Plz enjoy~)
-----------from where we left off----------
"I can't believe he forgot again! He always does!" I grumble in despair and angry as I kick a pot down, "Bloody hell!" I jump around in pain and fell backward. "Ow....." I turn on my stomach before getting up 5 minutes later. I walked back to the couch and sat down, turning the tv on. "Hmm...what's this..?" I perk up my ears and listened closely, "We are here in Vixtorian Drive, where the latest deadly car crashed has happened." I listened more closely. "At least four cars have been included, three people have been taken to custody for question while the other, Arthur Kirkland, is taken to the hospital for major treatment." "MY BABEY( Pewdie reference, anyone? No? Okay... )!!!" I quickly dressed up not giving a care int eh word what I was wearing and rushed out of the home. "No, no, no!"

-----at ze hospital~ --------
"I'm looking for Arthur Kirkland.." The nurse pointed to a room, 888, with a sad look on her face. No, please no. Arthur no please... I approached the room and opened the door, "Arthur baby, are you all right?" I quickly walked to his side and see him sleeping, "Oh...heh...asleep." I sighed quietly and sat down in a chair next to the hospital bed. I looked back at him and see stitches on the side of his forehead, arms and legs. One of this legs was being held up because it was broken, the other side of his head was wrapped gently with cloth. "What the hell were you thinking...wake up soon." I cried silently and touched his hand, "I'm afraid he won't be waking up soon...Ms.l/n." "What!!? Why?!" "He is currently in a coma...and with those kinds of injuries it's a high chance he will never wake up." Tears continued to fall from my eyes, blood rushed to my head filled with anger, "NO ARTHUR IS NOT LIKE THAT!!! HE WILL!!! HE WILL WAKE UP!!! I REFUSE TO LEAVE HIS SIDE YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEAVE!!!" I clenched my teeth harshly, my hands growing white from how hard I was closing it. The doctor nodded slowly and said, "Your choice ma'm I-I won't fight with ya...oh and. Behind those curtains over there." He pointed next to me. "There is something you should see.." I shook my head, "No...not until Arthur wakes up..." And he left...

He will wake up, I'm sure of it...he will. Wake up...

------back to present time------

Four years Arthur. Four bloody years I've been sitting here in this damn hospital room. Wake up already!!!!

"Arthur...please...wake up..." My eyes were red and puffy, body slim as a stick. My bones were showing...I didn't eat for months..years even..I managed to survive somehow with water...and...protein bars. "I swear to god wake up! Wake up!! WAKE UP ARTHUR!!!" I bursted into tears once again holding his hand, "WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" I sniffles and cried harder, I walked around the room trying to calm myself, "The curtains..." I remember the doctor said to open them...I walked over to the curtains and opened them. When I opened them, I saw multiple gifts wrapped special so they won't spoil, flowers in vases still surviving. There was a letter..."A letter..? What does it say?" I opened it:

Dear Y/N,
My shining star..my only sunshine. Oh how much I love you..I'm sorry that I missed all our anniversaries...This year I was planning a big party, there was something I needed to tell you. It was very important. I've known you since we were little brats, you accepted my weirdness and laughed at whatever I did. You even believed me when I said a Flying Mint Bunny was right at your shoulder! I knew you were the one, so please. Don't cry...I love you so...look inside my hand and you will see what I had in store. Just for you and me, continue living on as a beautiful young woman. You know how much I love you, I forever will. I will never leave, hurt, or do anything bad to you. For in my heart it tells me I love you-

"What?" The rest was a weird squiggly line... "H-He wrote this...w-while...no. He knew he was..no. Why? Why Arthur why!!" I broke down and held the letter close, "His hand!" I rushed to his side and checked his hand, "Not in this one..." I checked the other and saw a velvet red box, I opened it and saw a beautiful sparkling diamond ring. A little note saying, Will You Marry Me Y/N? Even more tears spilled out, "Arthur...yes! Please wake up already!" I held both the ring and letter close, I slowly slides the ring on and smiled weakly, "My love...my one and only.."

I stood up and sat on the bed, I closed my eyes still keeping the letter and my hands close to my heart. I felt movement but didn't care, all I cared was the items that are close to my heart right now. I was then embraced weakly by arms, "What?!" I felt a soft kiss on my neck and I turned around, "Hello...my soon-to-be wife.." Tears then agains sprung from my eyes and I held my husband close to me. "Arthur you idiot! Four years I've been waiting, goddamn you!" "I'm sorry love...deal with the devil heh..."

I cried and laughed...smiled and cried...smiled and laughed for my one and only is not here in my arms once again...for he did the same. He talked about how he was planning it..even the dreams he had about me. I simply said...

"Wake up you silly husband~"