• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •

˚✩ ✩ ships in the group ˚✩✩

·:·

.·:·.✧ jungsae ✧.·:·.

jungwon + eunsae

jungwon was the first one to welcome eunsae to the group. she was so nervous and he could see right through her green eyes that she was terrified. he tried to give her as much confidence and peace as he could. even though she was older than him, he always tried to protect her and to be there if she ever needed anyone to comfort her. he is her emotional support, always listening to her problems and trying his best to be a brother figure to her.

they have a pretty friendship, always supporting each other, complimenting one another, and cherishing the time given to get to know each other better, laughing and baking together. eunsae actually tried to teach him how to cook but he was too afraid of boiling oil, so they decided to keep it at baking only.

she plays with his hair and ties it in two piggy tails. he blows her kisses and she always keeps them close to her heart. he was the first to know she had night terrors and set up a schedule so they could check up on her.

.·:·.✧ jungsae does: ✧.·:·.

✩ poking each other's dimples

✩ baking sessions

✩ crying together

✩ laughing until they both cry

✩ mocking jay together

✩ eunsae begging jungwon to stop putting her coffee mug so out of reach

✩ jungwon looking longingly at her on interviews

just dance battles

✩ watching dramas together

✩ "JUNGWON, STOP TICKLING ME I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR MANHOOD"

✩ both of them sipping their coffees in silence in the kitchen, with their eyes half closed, still asleep