Chapter 23: Avenge

Start from the beginning

        After a couple of minutes bumalik na din si Ryu at may beer pang dala. "Ang  bitter mo dude, eto beer oh?. Hahahah.." his teasing me now.

        "Gago!. Hindi ah.. oh bakit nandito ka pa?. She needs you ah?.." I said to him, he just laughed..

        "Don't mind her sabi ko pagod ako at babawi na lang ako sa kanya.." he answered me then I just nodded..

        "Alam mo dude nagtataka talaga ako sa kanya.. I answered the phone and called her boo but then she didn't say anything as if she doesn't know me at all.." I told him..

        "Maybe she already forgets you, it's been six years dude.. malamang di ka na tanda nun.." he said to me..

        I really disagree so I said.. "How can she forget her first Ryu??.. I know girls always value their first time.. alam mo na.." kibit balikat ko sa kanya.

        "Ah yeah I know so this is the start of the mystery, we really need to decode it.." he said sabay taas ng beer in can niya.. "Kanpai!!.." he said and I toast my can of beer to him.

---

        "Vanz kanina ka pa ta himik diyan ah?.." puna sa akin ni Lay..

        "Yeah Vanz you're spacing out.. What happened?.." punu ng pag-aalalang tanung ni Aram sa akin..

        "Sorry guys may naalala lang ako.." I said sorry to them. We are still here in Aram's and Lay's house. Umuwi na yung iba pero nag-stay muna ako dito because Aram told me na ihahatid niya naman ako.

        "Awhile ago Vanz you look surprise.." puna ni Lay sa akin.. She is really observant and she noticed that.

        I creased my forehead and said.. "Awhile ago?.. Uhmm.. about what?.." I just pretend I don't know what she's talking about..

        "Ah nevermind anyway twinnie AL matagal na bang may gusto si Hale kay Sofi?.." Lay asked her brother. "They really look good together.." she even added..

        "Uhmm.. I know crush ni Hale si Sofi but he stop because our queen bee likes Ryu that much but recently napansin namin may nagbago eh lalo na nun dumating ang ate niyang si Selene.." Aram explained to us..

        Tumango-tango na lang ako and Lay is just silent.. "Anyway Aram it's getting late, let's go.." balak ko ng umuwi..

        "Ah yeah I know you're tired and it's not good for you.. tara let's.. " he said habang inalalayan niya ko..

        Lay is just teasing us.. "Iiihhh.. I don't know that you're so clingy brotha.." she said that makes me laugh..

        "I am not Lacus Fay.." Aram said to her..

        Lay frowned and said.. "Don't call me Lacus, AL.." and it makes me laughed harder when Aram said something..

        "Ahaha.. ah yeah only Cloud can call you that.. tsk.. tsk.. haha.." Aram said.. "anyway una na kami ni Vanz, she needs to take a rest.." he said then kissed Lay cheeks bago kami umalis.

---

        "Thanks Hale.." Sofi said to me.. We are currently here inside the coffee shop near my condo..

        "No problem my queen bee.." I said to her while winking.. She blushed and that makes her pretty..

        "Stop winking.. duh!.." she rolled her eyes para pagtakpan ang pagkapahiya niya..

        "Hahahah.. you're really beautiful.." Is aid to her na lalong nagpapapula sa kanya..

        Nakatingin siya sa mga paaa niya while sipping her frappe then said.. "Uhmmm.. you think so??.. because your friends told me I am shrimp.. tsk.." then she looked at me..

        I also looked at her, held her hand and said.. "Uhmm.. don't believe them, just believe yourself and be kind it really makes you pretty.." I said to her while looking at her eyes.. "and of course be confident about it, okay?.." and I smiled to her..

        She also smiles sweetly that I really wanna kiss her.. "Thank you.. Alam mo ba mismong ate ko sinabihan akong panget.. nagbago bigla ugali niya.. haiii.." she said then sigh..

        I creased my forehead.. "Huh?. Who?. Si Selene ba??.." I asked her for confirmation..

        "Yeah.. she's not like that.. after niya umuwi galing sa America she became a bitch, mas malala pa nga kay Ysia eh.. darn!.." she said with a disgust in her voice..

        "Just bear with Ysia, ganun lang talaga iyon but she's kind.." I said to her..

        "Kay Selene ako naiinis hindi sa kanya, ano ka ba?. Anyway it's getting late.. thanks sa treat and company I need to go home Hale.." she said to me..

        I stood up and said.. "Thanks din Sofi, I enjoyed this day..." then kissed her cheeks.

---

        ~~Other person's POV~~

        "Fuck!. Where the hell are they??." the person hissed while holding a goblet of wine. "I am just alone here and I need to do something. Wait for my revenge people.. Hahahahahaha.." a laughed came from this person mouth, sounds scary thou. "I don't fucking care if I really laughed like a witch.. I will just start my plan tomorrow???.. Uhmm.. Yeah might be tomorrow.. See you around badass and bitches.. this is just the start of my plan.." the person said while drinking the goblet of wine..

        ~~A/N~~

        Alam ko magulo ang update ko, sorry guys I was just busy recently. Sabaw na kung sabaw woooh!.. Sarreeehh!. Anyway pasensya na din sa wrong grammar at typos.. Hmwuaah!. LoL. :D Thank you po sa pagbabasa nito.. Have a good day!. ^__^

                ~~KARIS~~