Chapter 1: The Girl

Dedicated to my dear watty friend: @Dawn_paris Thank you so much!!. Hihi. Thank you so cover alam mo naman na hindi ako artistic. Hmwuaaah!.:* Thank you talaga!. ^___^

---

        We have just finished playing basketball inside our university gymnasium, a week from now we are going to have a tournament with other university again. I am currently inside our dug out removing my jersey because I am sweating too much. I am now going to the shower area because I hate this sweat feeling.

        All of the guys are whistling  because I heard someone shouted my name. As if on cue my  teammates dispersed suddenly.

        "Ryu babe where are you??.." I heard one sexy voice calling my name..

        "Coca-cola body talaga dude.." Hale said.. One of my teammate and my friend..

        "Wiwit.. looked at her ass.. uhh.. sarap.." Matt stated.. He is also my teammate and a cousin of mine.

        "Shut up dudes.. babastos niyo talaga.." Cloud told them to shut up.. Napakasungit talaga ni Cloud but still pasaway yan.

        "Hahaha.. okay.. Miss Queenbee kung si  Russ ang hanap mo nandun siya sa shower area, you can do a quickie you know?." Aram said that to our queenbee who is madly addicted to my charm.

        "Okay boys thanks, you can leave us now and I don't like quickie so you know pwede na kayong umalis.." she said then winked at them..

        "We want to watch a liveshow!.." Matt shouted while teasing Sofi. Lalong lumakas ang sipol nila sa sinabi ng magaling kong pinsan.

        Pero pahina ng pahina ang boses nila so it means umalis din sila..

        I think they already left us here inside our dug out. Napailing na lang ako because I know what Sofi wants. Gusto ko din naman pero wala ako sa mood ngayon becaue I am damn tired because of the practice game..

        "Babe there you are?!.." malanding boses ni Sofi habang ako nasa shower area pa din and I only wear my briefs..

        "Yeah what do youw ant Sofi and don't you fucking dare call me Ryu!!. You don't have the rights.." I yelled at her..

        "Oh babe sorry.." she said at sinamahan na ko sa shower area, wala siyang pakialam kung mabasa man siya. She's a one hell liberated girl I know and I like it thou.

         She started carressing my body, touching my private part, making it big and hard..

        "Sofi I am dead tired today.." I whispered to her ear.

        She already removed my undergarment and touched my shaft slowly, up and down and I can't help but to groan.. "You're not tired babe, I know you can still make me come.." she said now while biting my earlobe.

        I smirk on what she said.. "You really know me then huh?.." and started removing her clothes.. I touched her mounds, carressed and played it. I taunt her nips and then make it hard before sucking it..