Chapter 23: Avenge

I am wondering why Selene act like that. She's really different and as if she doesn't know me at all. I think it's weird dapat galit siya sa akin but then bakit hindi man lang ako nakakita ng kung anong recognition.

          "She's kinda weird dude and the way she acts kakaiba eh.. " komento ko kay Ryu. One week passed quickly at ngayon lang kami nagkita at nagkausap.

          "I know Matt, she didn't recognize you and the way she called me hon, I was appalled and the way Vanz reacted.. something is wrong.." Ryu said.

        Isa pa yun eh, Selene recognized Vanz and she even called her Vanessa. I know you are wondering how I met Selene?. Okay  I will tell you now. I met her because of Ryu's ex girlfriend Cassie.Cassie, Selene and Vanz are friends though Selene and Vanz only met a few times okay naman sila. Selene is kinda bitch but then I loved her but one time I discovered that she likes Ryu kaya magkaibigan sila ni Cassie. I broke up with her, she became mad at me and now she's here for revenge.

        Cassie also knows me pero hindi kami close. I don't know why but never ko siyang nakasundo. Now I am into some conlusions na dapat din masagot. The only thing is why Selene didn't recognize me awhile ago. Damn it!. We need to know it soon.

        "Hey you're spacing out dude?.." Ryu said to me.. "Do you have beers?.." he asked me, nasa pad ko siya ngayon at dito na lang napagpasyahan magkita.

         "Yeah I do have just go to the kitchen and get some then microwave the chicken inside the fridge dude.." I said to him, pumunta naman sa kusina si Ryu at ginawa ang mga inutos ko.

        Ryu is still at the kitchen when his phone rings. I get it para ibigay sa kanya ng mabasa ko ang caller ID I change my mind but to answer it.

        "Hello boo!?.." I answered it. Tahimik lang ang nasa kabilang linya then finally nagsalita na din ito.

        "Yeah hello and I am not your boo, whos's this ba?.." iritadong tanong ng kausap ko.

        "Boo why you can't remember me?.." I asked her now..

        "Wa-wait what did you just call me?.. Boo?.." she said.. "I am not your boo because she's gone forever.. hahaha.." she added then laughed like a witch..

        "Huh?. What do you mean?.." I asked her while frowning..

        "Huh?. Ah eh no-nothing.. Where the hell is Ryu??. I need to see him.." she said in a bossy tone.. She's not like this before..

        "Wait I will just call him.. Se-Selene.." I said then walk towards the kitchen and handed the phone to Ryu.

        "Who the hell is this?.." Ryu mouthed to me..

        "Psh!. Si ex.." I just said then iniwan ko na siya at bumalik ako sa living room ko.