"(y/n)!" Someone called out my name.

Crouching down as I go to get the gun of Dewey's corpse I look up to see who it is.

"(y/n), we gotta get the fuck out of here!" Randy shouted as he limped over to me.

"Stop right there Randy," I said trying to sound as calm as I could while pointing the gun at him.

While hopping on his leg Randy said, "Don't shoot it's me! I found Tatum, she's dead! I think Stu di-"

Stu came running up to the house saying, "Don't listen to him, (y/n)!" he shouted, cutting Randy off.

"Both of you. Just. Stay. Back," I said sternly as they rambled words to everyone in a mile radius.

Stu threw Randy down as they both hurriedly walked towards me.

Stu cried, "(y/n), give me that gun, please just give me the gun!" As he kept looking back.

I couldn't trust either of them if I was being realistic but given the past few days... Stu might be the better option. The two boys were now having a pointing match as they kept looking at me and shouting.

"Fuck you both!" I shouted and ran inside ignoring their protests as I locked the door. "Go away, please just go! Find help!"

A grunt was heard from the stairs, whipping around I saw Billy.

"Billy..." I said, shocked up relieved at the same time.

"(y/n)," he said as he fell down the stairs in his weak state.

"No! Billy!" I said as I rushed to his side.

Cradling him in my arms I said, "I thought you were dead, does that mean Sid is-"

"No, the knife just... " Billy said as he held my face, looking away from me.

"C'mon let's get you up," I said with a small smile, "Carefully."

"We gotta get help," Billy said with a few grunts as he made it to the door.

"No, Billy, he's out there. The killer is out there!" I raised my voice blocking the door.

"No, give me the gun. It's okay," He said as he took the gun out of my hands.

Moving away from the door I said, "I trust you."

Randy barges in saying, "Please help me!"

"Get in, get in!" Billy said as he ushered Randy in the house.

"Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!"

"We all go a little mad sometimes," Billy softly says with a smile as he points the gun at Randy.

"What the fuck Norman Ba- No Billy! What are you doing?" I ask trying to get the gun away from him but his arm is longer than mine.

"Fuck," Randy says before he's shot in the chest falling back and taking the table with him.

Running to his side I can hear Billy say, "Anthony Perkins, Psycho."

"It's not even in the same context Billy what the fuck?" I shouted as I crouched down beside Randy.

"Mmm, corn syrup," Billy said as he sucked his finger clean.

"Same stuff they used in Carrie, right?" I asked, my voice shaking as I backed up right into another person.

Turning around I realised it was Stu, "Stu, help please? It's Billy!" I said through sobs.

Taking something out of his pocket he held it to his mouth and said, "Surprise, (y/n)!"