Part Eight

I heard shouting and yelling upstairs, getting worried I ran up hoping that Billy and Sid weren't fighting. When I got there I flung the door open, "Sid! Sid everything ok-" I paused as I saw what was layed out before me... literally. Both Sid and Billy's lifeless bodies toppled over on the large me. "Oh my god..." I said as I held the door open, only then did I notice the person dressed in all black holding a bloodied hunting knife. And he noticed me as well. "Oh shit, this is not happening!" I shouted as I ran out of the room. Locking the door I ran down the balcony hallway and into another room then out into the other end of the hallway. I was going to go down the stairs but the killer was already there so I turned to go back the way I came. Of course he followed me but with quick thinking I slammed the door right on his face. This caused him to fall down in pain as I made my way to yet another room. There wasn't another way out in this one... so much for quick thinking.
With the killer banging on the door I realized the only way out was through one of the windows. To my luck they were both shut. It was no use calling for help, no one would hear me. Or maybe there's another window? To my luck there was, I crawled out and finally shouted, "Help!" before the killer came in and pried my hand off of the window sill. This is it, this is where I die, isn't it? Nope, save by a tarp! Jumping down I'm ready to run when I see it, another person close to me has met their untimely demise... "Tatum?" I asked, as if she could answer, hot tears were running down my face before I could even understand. I ran away as fast as I could not even checking to see if the Ghostface was following me.
"Help! Please help!" I shouted out as I ran through Stu's yard and upto the fence. Breaking down a few of the flimsy wood planks I ran up to the news van. "C'mon please let me in!" I screamed out, jolting Gale's camera guy to life. "He's gonna kill me, he killed Tatum!" I wailed as I leaped into the van. The camera guy pointed to a screen showing Randy and the killer creeping behind him. He hopped out of the Van but both of us noticed the open front door. That's when the camera guy was stabbed by the Ghostface. I closed the door, the masked murderer cutting my arm in the process. If dealing with mental suffering wasn't enough then physical suffering will be. I crawled out a small whole in the back of the van.
I don't even look behind me, I just start running and leaping over another fence back into the yard. Oh god where is everyone can't there just be someone here? I continue running, Shit the road, there has to be someone coming down the street? I see the news van driving so I hop in the way and try to wave it down. "Stop! Stop!" I shouted. Things go exactly the way I didn't want them to go and the van swerves off the street and down a hill. Thinking nothing can be done about that, I run to the house again in search of Tatum's brother. "Dewey! I need help, Dewey!" I called out but only got echos in response. The front door opens and out walks Dewey.

"Oh god, Dewey!" I called out in relief.

"(y/n)?" He asked, he was about to walk down to me until he toppled over on the stairs due to a knife in his back.

"Dewey! Oh no! No no no!" I shouted as my hand covered my mouth, both most likely smeared in blood now.

That's when Ghostface popped out from the doorframe, yanking the knife out of Dewey's back and cleaning it off. I ran away horrified by everything that just took place and beeline for the patrol car. Seeing the killer go for the passenger door I hurriedly push down on the lock button. He quickly went for my side but I rolled the window up and pushed down the button just in time. I go to turn the key only to notice they're not there. "Shit shit shit shit!" I cried down slamming my hands on the wheel. The killer knocks on the window to get my attention then dangles the keys right in my face. Before I have time to react he ducks below my view. Frantically I look around to see where he went. The passenger door unlocks so I hop over to lock it. The car radio starts sounding off so I grab the walkie-talkie-thingy and speak into it giving the address of where I am and that I need help. As I was talking the killer comes up from behind and strangles me! Yeah as if I'm going to let some sick fuck kill me in a car! I punch him where I think his cheek was and he lets go of me. I take the chance to make a run out of the car and to the porch.