Pov<3

Lets go back a little

Kobe pov

I wanted to surprise Aaliyah by coming back early. Plus I wanted to make sure she was okay, I caught her crying while we were on FaceTime but I didn't wanna ask too many questions. Also I'm getting tired of this Monroe girl she wants me to do everything with here. Anyway I booked a flight back to NJ and it would arrive sometime around 8:30. And me and Aaliyah didn't live too far from the airport so I could just take and Uber.

Back at home.

I had finally got back and I quietly opened the door with my key, i heard screaming and crying coming from Aaliyah's room. I ran up the stair reveling a gun pointing to her head. Before I could get a word out a timer went off and she pulled the trigger. But it didn't go off. She looked up at me and dropped the gun, I ran to her pull her into my arms she was still crying and trying to apologize to me but i was just trying to think. I held Aaliyah as we laid in her bed eventually falling asleep.

Fast forward
Aaliyah pov

I woke up in Kobes arms just gazing over his features, his eyes fluttered open staring into mine. I brought my face closer to his and connected our lips. We started making out as I got on top of him not breaking the kiss, he gripped my wrist to put around his neck cause a gasp in pain from me, I broke kiss holding my wrist.
Kobe- are you okay what happened
Me-I'm fine
Kobe- no let me see
Me- no Kobe I said I'm fine
Kobe- I thought we weren't lying
I rolled up the sleeve of my hoodie exposing all the cuts going up my arms.
Kobe- b-baby why did- did you do this?
I nodded my head in response, then getting off him.
Kobe- where are you going?
Me- I'm gonna go take a shower
Kobe- ok
I got in the shower just letting the hot water run down my back. Then the curtain pulled back and kobe stepped in. I quickly turned around not letting him see my body.
Kobe- baby I'm not gonna look at you we just need to talk about yesterday.
I turn around gazing into to his eyes.
Me- after my parents died and I lost my sister....I fell into deep depression, and when I met you, you were my only yellow and I wanted to keep it that way. I had decided actully killing my self a day from today, thats why I asked you to hang out this week. And i Hadnt talk to you in 2days so I just thought "why wait" and then it happened.
He just looked at me causing me to put my head down.
Kobe- you know I love you right. He said bringing up my chin.
Me- I do
Kobe- good. He kissed me and i turned around as we both washed and got out the shower. He pick me up bridal style bring me to his room laying me in his bed then smashing his lips in to mine.

😈Smut bitch😈

He started bringing his kissed down my body from my lips, to my jaw, down my chest, to my thighs. Earning moans from each kiss. He inserted his tongue doing tricks inside of me, my moans filled the room as he kept going faster.
Me- fUCk kObe
I said pulling his hair then cumming into his mouth. He removed his tongue replacing his fingers then kissing me again then sucking one breast while gripping the other. Eventually letting me finish onto his fingers, he lined up wit me looking at me for concent before going into me going faster with each stroke.
Me- fUcK kObe mMmM fAsteR
Kobe- baby whats my name?
Me- mmKoBe
Kobe-wrong what's my name?
Me- dAdDy
Kobe- good girl
He started going faster and deeper my legs started to shake a little as he removed his member and came on my stomach and I came hard aswell he laid down next to me as I crawled on top of him and we both feel asleep.

A/n

GAWWDAMN, yk she must have had that 💰mIlLioN dOlLoR pUsSaY💰. And also someone called me 🧡beautiful🧡 today which made me happy. Anyways
good day in my mind-

I LOVE YOU GOODNIGHT❤️