23 i think

𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑛..

Now im just putting random songs lol.

Kobe POV <3

I heard a faint voice in the background it sounded like Aaliyah. I turned around and she was still laying there?
'Get it together Kobe'
I walked out the room and mike went in.
Doc- okay I'm going to be talking to you first.
We started walking through some halls. M
?- Kobe don't you fucking dare tell them my shit if you do I'll beat yo ass as soon as I wake up.

I looked around but there was no one there except me and the doctor.
Me- did you say something?
Doc- oh no but here's my office.
We went in and I sat down.
Doc- so when we were examining Aaliyah it looked like she did this to herself from how the knife was placed. Was anyone with her?
Me- no me and my friend were here with a friend and he went back to go get something from the house.
Doc- okay and how many people do you all live with?
Me- it's me Aaliyah and three other people.
Doc- okay and is anything happening within the house.
Me- um we've had some problems but nothing that would make her do this.
Doc- okay and has Aaliyah had any types of suicidal behavior?
Me- y-
?- KOBE DONT SAY ANYTHING
doc- is everything okay?
Me- y-yes uhm everything is fine but Aaliyah Has done anything like this it might just have been out of childhood trauma.
Doc- okay well thank you for this information. As soon as she wakes up I wanna have a conversation with the both of you.
Me- okay.

++++++++++++++++

We've been sitting here for awhile now and Aaliyah still isn't awake. I'm kinda getting worried but she will be okay. I started falling asleep it was about 2am and mike and talyeh went back home.

Aaliyah POV

I woke up and I was kinda dizzy. I looked to my side and saw that Kobe was sleep. Ugh so i am still alive- it's whatever.

I pressed the call button and soon a nurse came in.
When she walked in I put my finger to my mouth and pointed to Kobe she nodded her head.
Lady- what did you need. She said whispering to me.
Me- do you have any tea.
Lady- cold or hot?
Me- hot
Lady- yes I will be right back and I notify your doctor your awake.
Me- ok thanks.
I saw Kobe's phone next to me. And I was bored so I grabbed it. I went on his insta and scrolled through it.
It was around 7:30 now and the lady came back with my tea.
Lady- here you go
Me- thank you
Lady- do you need anything else?
Me- yea can you wake him up
Lady- sure
She went over to Kobe and shook him awake.
Kobe- hmm
Me- Kobe wake up
Kobe- uh- huh hold on
The lady stoped shaking him and laughed.
Me- he's not a morning person but thank you.
Lady- your welcome
Then she left.
Me- Kobe wake up
Kobe-liyah
Me-what
He looked up at me amd his eyes sparkled from the sun.
Kobe- YOUR OKAY.
Me- yes I'm fine
Kobe- did you do that.
He pointed at my stomach.
Me- yea I'm sorry
Kobe- it's okay as long as your okay.
Me- I'm okay.:)

LISTEN HERE HOES IK YALL PROB DONT READ MY A/N BUT READ THAI

A/n

So I'm going out of town amd I won't be able to update but tonight before I fall asleep I'm gonna sart a diff story and it's also a Kobe story. I won't be  publishing it til I get at least 3-5 chapters but lmk ur thoughts on this story....YALL like this story? Anyway ion really like this chapter but LUH YA😍