Day 2

Aaliyah pov

I had woke up at 6:30am for no reason, but i just took the chance to maybe sit with kobe til he left at 1:00. So i walked to hus room to see if he was up.
Me: KOBEEEEEEE
kobe: baby why do you wake me up so damn early.?
Me: i wanna lay with you til you have to leave🙁
Kobe: okay come here. He said opening his arms. I went and cuddled up to him as he fell back to sleep, so did i.

I had woke up again and it was around 11 so i shook kobe awake so he wouldnt be late.
Kobe: stop it im awake.
Me: im just tryna make sure ur not late.
Kobe: okay well get off me so i can take a shower.
Me: okay
I got off him as he went into the bathroom turning on the shower. I turned on his tv watch Netflix until his phone started to blow up.
And yes i know hes famous but it was an intsa notification but he never turns them on... so. Being the great bestfriend i am I unlocked his phone to see it was from some girl he was texting back and forth with. Not surprising. But she was talking about how she was excited about him coming to see her and all, in all conclusion. He lied. I put his phone back continuing the show til i heard him come out the bathroom. His towel wrapped nicely around his v-line as he was soakin- no.
Me: Since when do we lie?
Kobe: what?
Me: why didnt you tell me about the girl.
Kobe: YOU WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!!
Me: THATS NOT THE POINT KOBE YOU LIED TO ME THATS WHAT SUBJECT WERE ON.
Kobe: look im sorry i just didnt want you to be mad like you are now
Me: kobe u wouldnt have been mad if you told me but you lied thats why im mad.Now get ready so i cant take you to this stupid ass airport.

I walked out of his room putting on sweats and a messy bun i went into the living room to watch somemore tv.
Kobe: look im sorry
Me: yea lets go. I said getting up walk walking out the door.
The whole car ride was silent until we got there. I got out and stood in front of kobe just admiring his features, i pulled my arms around his waist still not saying a word. I obviously didnt want the last time i see kobe in person was while we were on bad terms but i can do this.
Kobe: i love you
Me: i love you too
Kobe: hey guess what
Me: what?
Kobe: when i get back i might have fallen down some stairs....
Me: shut up. I said laughing and releasing the hug.
Kobe: ill be back okay.
Me: okay i said looking up into his eyes.
Then he left.
I drove to the park where i usally go to calm down but this time.....

I broke down

I was crying my eyes out until i stopped it was dark outside so i just drove home hoping thing might get a little better this week.
It was now 9:55 and i was just laying in kobes bed watching Netflix the i got a phone call. I picked it up and it was kobe face timing me.
Kobe: hey Aaliyah
Me: hi kobe
Kobe: i miss you
Me: no you dont that other girl is keeping you company and i see u must have fallen down a hill huh?
Kobe: yea it wasa pretty big hill see look.
He put his phone on the bathroom counter letting me see all the hickeys leading down his body.
Me: oh my-
Kobe: mhm, so what did u do after i left?
Me: i went to go meet up with this guy.
He shot me a look and i just started laughing.
Me: jk jk
Kobe: mhm but fr what u do?
Me: nothing really
Kobe: are you in my room?
Me: yeah your bed is bigger..
The i heard a girl call kobes name.
Kobe: oh hey monore
The girl: hey babe who are you on the phone with?
Kobe: oh my friend
Me: best friend!
Kobe: yea this is Aaliyah
Me:hii
She just rolled her eyes and walked out the camera.
Me: looks like you have some stuff to take care of..
kobe: yeah night
Me: goodnight
Call ended

A/n

I have some ideas for the next chapters but not really... Anyway im pissed cause my mom said she would give me my phone back once i got my grades up and today was progress report day and i had all A's, wtf and im going to my gma house so how tf am i gonna get all A's and you not be satisfied???
Anyway if no one has told you yet<3 I love you❤️