Miss Mystic Falls

Start from the beginning

I got a text from Klaus saying he has a present for me, so I ran downstairs. I saw Klaus waiting around the corner with a box in his hand. "Hi, Nik what do you need?"

"Hi, Soph. So as a sorry gift I have a small present for you, I know you wanted this because you saw that I have a matching one. And because we are full siblings and this has a spell on it so we are always safe and all" He trailed of handing me the box.

I opened the box and saw that it was the snake ring that I really wanted because I was jealous that he had one "omgthankyousomuchnik" I said giving him a bone-crushing hug.

"You have to go and get ready you are somehow still in your pajamas" He laughed, pushing me back towards the stairs.

"See you later" I shouted back. He laughed at me and turned walking over to Elijah. I came back to see my dress (also matching) and heels set on the bed with some accessories and makeup.

I got changed and after half an hour Caroline was finished pulling and prodding and pinning my hair so Rebekah could do my makeup.

Which were just some pink eyes and lips and everything else Natural. I also matched it with a dining necklace and a ring Klaus just gave me.

After we were all ready, caroline texted Scott where it was, so he would be on time

After we were all ready, caroline texted Scott where it was, so he would be on time. There were a few other girls here now and we were just talking about random stuff.

There were about 30 minutes till we had to be walking down the stairs when Elena came up to us with a blue dress in hand. "Hi guys, is it ok if I get ready here?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're just leaving" Caroline snapped. She got up, grabbing my hand, and walked away, Rebekah close behind.

It had been around 20 minutes when we had to wait at the top of the stairs, "Miss Tina Fell, escorted by Bartholomew Whitmore" Someone announced, followed by clapping.

"Can you see Marcel down there?" Rebekah whispered to us.

"Nope, just my boring fill in escort" Caroline huffed.

"What happed to Scott?" Rebekah asked. "oh wait he's not from Mystic falls so he can't be an escort."

"Miss Rebekah Mikaelson, escorted by Marcel Gerard" As she walked down Marcel came running out of nowhere.

"Just in time Marcel, or you know I would have had your head," I said under my breath, making him roll his eyes. "I need the toilet I will be 2 Seconds" I vamp sped to the toilet.

"Is Damon down there?" Elena asked quietly to Caroline.

"Yes don't you worry Elena you know he will be there" Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Miss Caroline Forbes and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton" She walked down giving me a quick wink as I walked back into the room.

"Can I just say Stefan never shows up so you're out of luck" Elena hissed at me.

"You know, we got off on the wrong foot, and I think we could be friends so can we just start over" I sighed.

"Fine but on one condi-" She was cut off by the announcer.

"Miss Sophia Mikaelson escorted by Stefan Salvatore" I walked down the stairs to see Stefan waiting in a suit standing at the bottom.

"Wow, I didn't know you were one for dances, Stefan, yes the Club was ok but formal" I chuckled quietly, so no one else would hear.

"Sophia you don't look too bad yourself, maybe you should have done your hair differently," He said as I linked my arm with his. As we walked through my eye caught Damons for a second before he looked away.

We stood in the courtyard waiting for the final person to be called. I looked around to see Scott and Stiles with their friends and Klaus with Elijah and someone who I can't see.

"Miss Elena Gilbert, escorted by Damon Salvatore" The announcer finally announced, she walked down smiling and linking her arm with Damon. She walked out with a smug look on her face.

"Jeez she needs to wipe that smile off her face" I laughed making the other vampires laugh to themselves.

We started dancing and had an amazing time, Caroline was with Scott most of the night and we met his friends, Elijah and Klaus were dancing with me and Rebekah and something happened near the end.

Both the Salvatore brothers went home along with Elena and Jeremy. Bonnie, Caroline, and my siblings were at the Grill and someone walked in. I turned around and saw the person Elijah and Klaus were talking to.

"Who is that?" I nudged Klaus. He just smirked and walked over to the person and they turned around. My jaw dropped.

"Your gonna catch flies Little Sister." Kol said laughing as he walked over to us, "Don't you look stunning, shame I wasn't there to help you get ready."

"Kol" I jumped into his arms as he wrapped them around me.

"Can we go home, but we can walk so you can tell me everything that happened whilst I was dead" He laughed at himself saying he was dead.

"Good idea," I said "Klaus you coming?"

"We will meet you three at home," Elijah said getting in his car.

"Ok" I shouted at the car as he drove off with Marcel and Rebekah in the back waving at us.