Yeonjun's path leads him to stand on a big rock near the highest point of the mountain. The young boy holds onto a vine whilst leaning forward slightly and taking in the stunning, cloudy view.

He tugs a calm grin and closes his eyes, letting the wind brush through his hair... That is until something is thrown at his head.

"What the... A banana peel?"

Picking up the yellow peel, Yeonjun looks up and gasps at the sight of some monkeys surrounding a distant pond before instantly running over with a huge smile.

The pond water is sunlit with shimmers bouncing off of it, pairing with the willow trees that lightly dip into the water with curtain-like leaves. The small and furry animals pause from bathing each other to blink at Yeonjun in silence.

"Oh, sorry." He covers his eyes.

But to his surprise, the monkeys all flock to him like he were a new species, some lifting his arms and swinging from them like tree branches whilst a couple sniff him and pinch his clothes.

"Hehe, that tickles!"

The monkey crouched on Yeonjun's back runs their fingers through his hair intriguingly before swinging onto a large rock and holding his hand out for Yeonjun to take. When he does, the monkey leads him to a fruitful tree and climbs it effortlessly.

Yeonjun giggles and reaches for the lowest branch to prop his foot on.

"What's up here?"

The monkey squeaks adorable when Yeonjun makes it to the same branch and passes him a fresh banana, then proceeds to peel his own. Yeonjun chuckles once more and joins it for a snack, the two gazing over Chinese drawing-like clouds that wrap around the green horizon.

CAMMY

"My challenge should be around here somewhere... *Gasp!*"

Cammy gasps at the pen of pigs not far from a farmhouse. The pigs all oink loudly whilst rolling around in the mud, though Cammy isn't disgusted at all. The joyful blonde tosses her fan behind her and immediately skips towards the fence.

"Whoa! Hi everyone! My Sensei said I have to spend time with you."

The pigs all ignore her of course, causing her to pout before effortlessly hopping over the fence and trying to talk to each one without being ignored.

"Well um... I'm Cammy! Hey you! What's your name? Hmm, I'll call you... Mr. Pig."

The moment Cammy tries to pet the pig with the harness, it runs wild around the pen, causing her to scream and get dragged through the mud. Eventually it stops and sniffs her mud-smeared body with an oink, but she only bursts out into laughter and cuddles it.

"Oh my gosh that was so fun! You're a wild time Mr. Pig. Oh look, I can see my friend Jimin!"

"Yahhhhh!" Jimin wails from the distance. The sight of such a small boy chasing after a big horse makes her blush and chuckle.

*Oink!*

"*Gasp!* Mr. Pig, how dare you insinuate that! Jimin and I are just friends, okay? Yeah... Just friends!"

YANG

Yang follows his guide to a tranquil waterfall, guarded by large rocks and a Chinese pine tree. All is silent except for the murmurs that leave his lips as he steps through the shallow water and aimlessly kicks pebbles.