Right before I could call her the theater doors opened.

"We're here!" Daveed called out. We're?

When we could finally see him we could also see
Y/n. Wait a second. Why was Y/n with him?

I mean of course I want my sister to get out there, but not with someone she just met.

Before I could ask any questions my phone dinged.

Y/n
Lin I can see your face. We didn't do anything!!
We just saw each other at the train station!

Ohhh, that makes sense and I guess I shouldn't be so overprotective of my sister. I mean she is 26 years old.

--10:10--
Y/n POV

Everyone was here so I decided it was time to start. I usually start with the women so I would do the same today.

I started off with Pippa and discovered she was perfectly fit for the dress! I would have to bring it tomorrow for her.

Next, was Jazzy.

This is how it went for the rest of the day. Girls coming in and out of my 'office' to get their measurements.

I finished at about 1:30 and we still had about 2 hours until we could go home so I decided to start designing female esemble costumes.

When I was finished that it was finally time to go home!

--10:00--
--Wednesday--
Y/n POV

As I walked into the theater holding the dress I screamed, "YO PIPSQUEAK! I NEED YOU!!"

Everyone knew I was talking about Phillipa because I called her that all day yesterday.

She quickly go up and scurried off to my office.

"What do you need Y/n" she said cheerfully. That was one thing I love about her. She was always so happy.

"I need you to try on this dress" I said holding it up.

She gasped and said it was very pretty.

I left my office and went to talk to the others while she tried it on.

---

After about five minutes she walked out twirling around.

The room was filled with 'its so pretty' and gasps.

"Thank you for trying it on! You can have it if you would like, it doesn't fit me anyways." I said walking towards her.

"No, I really can't take it. You put your hard work into it. Keep it!" Pippa replied.

It took me a while to convince her to keep it but in the end she did. The time spent on that dress was definitely worth it.

---

The next day was just like yesterday, except I did men today.

It was about time to go when I got a know on my door to which I answered come in.

In walked Daveed. You know this is so weird. Almost the same thing happened yesterday.

"So Y/n, remember how you said you would come next time" he said.

I nodded my head as a response.

"Well we're going out again tonight. This time it's just Jasmine, Anthony and I. So are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll come. What time?"

"We're going to leave when rehearsal is done if that's fine."

"That's fine with me, see you soon!"

After that he closed the door and went back to rehearse.

When it was finally time to leave, the four of us were ready to explore.