"Never seem to break that habit," the shorter girl bites her lip, feeling small.

"But I guess I can tell you," Lauren fully turns her own body to face her. "I'm... um... planning on proposing to a certain someone."

"Your girlfriend?" the teacher becomes stiff.

"Yeah," the CEO smirks. "I got her a ring a little while back. Just sitting on it and waiting for the perfect time."

Camila takes a larger gulp than she anticipates. Her mouth dries up immediately, needing a big glass of water as soon as she gets home. "...Well, if you know you know," is all she can let out. Exactly what Lauren said as well.

"I'm planning on doing it over Christmas in a very special way," Lauren can't wipe the smile off her lips. One that is so excited she could burst.

"In what way?" Again, curiosity gets the best of Camila.

"There's this yacht I've been eyeing for like a year and Cami and I went to see it over the summer. She loved it of course so I figured it'd be perfect to do it on there. I already put a deposit on it so I just need to bring it home. I think she would absolutely flip out."

"Wow..." Camila was in shock from the moment Lauren said "yacht." "I mean, anyone would at that kind of gesture." It amazes her that rich people like this can just casually do something like that. Not that money is everything but yes, it did buy nice things.

The women don't realize it yet but Jason makes his way over to the two with a wonderous expression. "Yeah, I'm sure she'll- oh, hi Jason," Lauren looks down at his cute face looking up at her.

"Is Livvy here?" he asks her.

Lauren wants to break down right there from the cuteness. "No, she's with her mommy but I know she would love to have a playdate with you."

Camila smiles widely at Lauren. "We'll have to set something up very soon."

"Can it be today?" the little boy pouts, missing his friend. He hugs Camila's leg and the mothers melt at how adorable he is.

"We will soon, honey," his mom runs a hand through his hair.

Next thing they know, Sinu is also heading over to them. "Mrs. Cabello," Lauren straightens up to greet her ex's mother.

"Hi, Lauren," Sinu sends a calming smile. "You know it's 'Sinu.'"

"Sorry, it's been a while," the CEO chuckles nervously.

"It has and you've been quite the entrepreneur," she nods. "I'm impressed by your work and how far you've come in such a short amount of time."

"Thank you... that means more than you know," Lauren graciously thanks her kindly. Indeed is she quite the businesswoman. Blown away is an understatement to Camila. Lauren is just downright professional and always knows the right words to say. Hell, Lauren could probably sell a leaf to someone.

"And do not be nervous around me. What happened, happened a long time ago. We have all moved on, right?" the older woman eyes the two younger.

"Right," they both nod.

"We're in a different place now. And our kids can be best friends like how we were," Lauren chimes, bringing back the pleasant atmosphere.

"Exactly," Camila agrees wholeheartedly. They didn't have to make it awkward at all. Everyone here is mature and understanding. However, she can't say the same about everyone involved in this situation. More importantly, her husband.

Lauren looks over to where Jason ran off with Tarzan. She smiles at the playful kid and how full his laugh is. It sort of reminds her of herself when she was a child. Also, his eyes are in fact greener than she thought.