Chapter 25: One Last Thing

Start from the beginning

"Say it or you don't cum"

"Fuck! Fine! I promise to do my best." I said as I grabbed the back of her head pushing her back down. I could barely keep my eyes open as I watched her bob up and down while using one hand to stroke me in tandem with her mouth and the other hand to massage my balls. I was close but didn't want this to end so I was determined to hold out for as long as I could. I was doing great until she glanced up at me. The moment those ice blue pools locked with my own I was done for. I pulled out of her mouth and stood up stroking myself in front of her face.

"Stick your fucking tongue out" I said and she did. God how can one woman be so fucking sexy. I thought to myself just as I reached my peak.

"AHH...FUU-LYNN!" I groaned as I came on her tongue and face. She placed my now sensitive tip back into her mouth sucking the last drops of cum out of me before using her fingers to wipe Thor's siblings off of her face, then lick her fingers clean.

I sat back down just as my body gave out. I felt her climb onto my lap as I laid there with my eyes closed. When I opened them after a few minutes, I saw her on top of me smiling. Which made me smile back at her.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked laughing at me.

"You."

"What about me?"

"Only you could fight with me the way we did and still suck me off right after like nothing happened. You truly are amazing, Lynn. I meant what I said. I'll try to control my anger. But you have to do the same."

"Ok. No more stabbing Mykel...without my permission first."

"Fine. I'll leave your little boyfriend alone."

"You know you have nothing to be jealous of right?"

"I won't know that until you admit we're together again. I need to know I'm it for you."

"You're it for me." She whispered but with a serious look on her face.

"You up for a nap? Fuck it feels like you sucked a piece of my soul out of me."

"I'm always up for a nap. And good. Just remember no one else well ever make you feel the way I make you feel." She said as I helped her off of my lap and down onto her side facing me. I kissed her lips softly.

When I pulled away all I could do was just look at her. Everything about her enchanted me but her eyes will always be my undoing. Her eyes slowly closed and before I knew it she'd fallen asleep. I placed my hand on her stomach and felt Thor kick. It made me smile knowing he seemed to be able to sense me.

It's crazy to think my entire world was lying down next to me. My wife and son...or my future wife I should say. If I could marry this crazy ass woman today I would but I knew she'd never go for it. I understood why. She was worried my feeling for her right now have more to do with our son than her. Which is both true and false. I love KarriLynn with every fiber of my being. I did before I knocked her up. But Thor just made that love stronger. It's more than just an emotional connection. We now have a physical connection that will last forever. And for both I'm grateful of her. She gave me a life I didn't think possible.

I guess I use the last few weeks of pregnancy to work on a proposal. I think she deserves something special.

I just need to figure when and how to ask...

I was awakened to the sound of knocking on my door. I got up making sure not to wake Lynn up. When I opened the door I saw Carlo.

"Car?" I asked

"Sorry. I wanted to give you guys time alone but that uh...meeting...is in 45 minutes." He said. I understand why he worded the statement the way he did. In case Lynn heard him. I didn't want her knowing about it just yet and he knew that.

"Thanks I'll be ready. You know where to take them."

It took 20 minutes and 2 orgasms to get Lynn out of bed. When we were finally leaving the bedroom we had about 5 minutes left to get to the meeting.

"So why did I need to come to this meeting with you?"

"Stop asking questions. You'll see why in a few minutes." I said pulling her to the garden room.

"You're meeting is in there?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry...no more questions."

"Good because if you shut up long enough you'll get your answer. Open the door"

She did and as soon as she saw who it was she shouted

"OH MY GOD!!"