➺ the first letter

📠 ;: THE FIRST LETTER
by remus john lupin

📠 ;: THE FIRST LETTERby remus john lupin

╔══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╗

dear astra hemingway ,

i think you may have heard of me . does sirius orion black ring a bell to you ? well , that is i . and i'm . . i'm here to tell you that i admire you outstanding actions that makes my heart beat faster . the way your smile can brighten up my day - even professor mcgonagall's . and that's one of the reasons why i admire you , and adore you fully . your so caring , nurtured , lovely and that's why so many first years are always around you , knowing that there is this beautiful lady as both their courageous knight that would protect them with no hesitation , and a independent queen that has all the aspects of a leader - your born to be one . and i , sirius . . know this by fluttering heart .

your everyone's heroine , and your mine .

p . s

this seems too plain , maybe simpler than any man's gratitude and confessions on a piece of parchment but , i this is genuine , and all from my thoughts . i'm sorry if it's too bland .

sincerely yours ,
sirius orion black♡

╚══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╝

author's note !

it may seem simple , but every brink of dawn he'll ( or i'll ) make it sound more poetic day by day , and probably stop with the gratitude since it is finished and give love and grace to every line given . i have no idea since when will i ever finish this book , but i'm getting excited writing letters lmao . i remember doing it before , it was i guess , fun !