preface

➵ ooɪ | preface  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➵ ooɪ | preface ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SIRIUS ORION BLACK sighed in exasperation , knowing that by his reputation in the very wizarding school , she wouldn't dare like him back

SIRIUS ORION BLACK sighed in exasperation , knowing that by his reputation in the very wizarding school , she wouldn't dare like him back . who was he thinking about anyways ? who would be too important than pranking somebody , or even conniving an idea about it ? she must be something to actually be wrapped around his thoughts like a permanent tattoo plastered on his mind . looking at the outstanding view he has been seeing since first year of his peripheral vision , he stood up . there was a difference now ; he had gotten used to gazing his eyes there as if it were going to lose any moment soon . unlike the girl though , he could never get bored of her appearance . never in his life .

" where are you going ? " james potter asked in a nosy way , sirius waving his hands off as if he was meaning to say that ' it was just nothing ' . lupin has done the same action as black , going outside the door a few seconds after he did . he following him quietly without a single peep of noise , causing the other maurader not to notice him there , casually walking after him . there their eyes met with the precious sweets that stayed put on the trolley , the sandy haired boy catching his friend take out some galleons and making his way to the lady who knocked the compartment door .

somebody went out of the place right next to the seller -- somebody awfully familiar . " oh ! madame , may i have some jelly slugs ? my friends here want them . " astra held out her galleons with a tight lipped smile that showed out the friendly aura she had to everybody she passes by and crosses paths with . something that made both boy's hearts flutter in hidden admiration that nobody but them could respectively know . sirius then looked down to the candies that were stilled , his mouth almost watering from the confectionery products that were scattered everywhere in the clean surfaces , taunting him as if they were awaiting for his decision to just take them all .

the brunette then noticed the two boys and waved courtly at them , " hello sirius black , remus lupin . " the sound of her voice was soothing and calm , their hearts skipped a beat of joy , until the long haired gryffindor narrowed his eyes and face fell , realizing his friend just went on suit with him -- might even followed his path . turning slowly , he saw remus shyly waving at him , ears still red from the girl's greetings and how embarrassed he was getting caught .