" remus ? " sirius questioned , raising a brow as the other rubbed the back of his neck and looked down on the floorboards , his feet shuffling to distract him from this scene . before the other could say another word , the ravenclaw girl spoke once again . " well , it's nice meeting you two though i must be going already . . see you guys later at the castle ! "

they waved at her with no hesitation as she went inside holding the jelly slugs and giving it out to her friends , not noticing the cart's front already hitting sirius' hip making him flinch and look down to the variety of candies that he adored the most . " i would like . . this , this , this , this aaand , this ! " he exclaimed , pointing at the ones he loved out of all of them . the hogwarts express' trolley witch smiles and gives it out to him one by one , leaving the boy giggling in happiness . lending the coins as an exchange for the delectables , he walked away with remus lupin now by his side .

the werewolf took some of them to help him out since he is eating droobles whilst walking to their compartment . " i just followed you in case you wouldn't go to some girls compartment and rave there , let alone playing with them . " sirius nodded and rolled his eyes , munching on his sweets .

" i would never . besides , i only have eyes for one witch . " that made remus raise a brow in confusion . which witch was the one that blown his playboy instincts ? he didn't know there would a day that the black brother would be losing that and finally setting his vision and heart for somebody . not giving him a response , they went inside with james clapping his hands loudly , enough for poor little peter to wake up from his short nap .

" did you buy my -- yes , yes i did . don't worry prongs , i'd never forget . and if i did , make me go to azkaban because of it . " sirius stifled his laugh and handed the flavoured beans that he cherished so much that he wouldn't let go of buying it every weekend . " you know , i'm not surprised if your son - or daughter would love the same sweets as you do . it'll be expected ! " he added and threw his drooble in the air and got it in his mouth , savouring the flavour with relish .

" hmm , makes perfect sense ! i heard lilyfl - lily likes these as well . and some muggle candy called mars bars . there wouldn't be a problem now , would there ? " the boy with round glasses chuckled , eating the jellybean that had the taste of candyfloss making him sigh in relief , not getting the disgusting ones . it always made him tensed and interested by it every time , to see if he could manage to get the good ones or not . which luckily , he does .

" oh , you guys ! we're almost here in hogwarts ! " peter pointed at the castle , and remembered that they needed to go and wear their uniforms already . standing up , they saluted each other and laughed , peter and remus seemingly hesitant from what they were doing and then began changing their clothes .

IT WAS NOW HOURS after the introductory speech that dumbledore gave every new year of hogwarts

IT WAS NOW HOURS after the introductory speech that dumbledore gave every new year of hogwarts . it was pretty much such a bore , peter was just playing with some toy he brought in his pocket , james watching lily evans -- his one and only , sitting closeby whilst talking ( more of whispering ) with her friends molly and mary with a big smile on her face , sirius and remus just looking at the ravenclaw table as their eyes search for the role model of this school . no wonder she was the prefect , she had all the characteristics of a leader . she could be in any house to be honest , making sense to why it took long for her to get into her house at her first year .

the four mauraders made their way to their dormitories after a long day they had , the prefects meeting with the head boy and head girl was finished and all they had as a priority was having a rest in their fluffed pillows and the cozy blankets with hues of the house they stand upon that when putted around them made them look like fluffy and adorable looking marshmallows . " you know i really want to make her notice me - oi ! " sirius narrowed his eyes as he saw james cackling at his statement , knowing too well why was the boy reacting in this childish behaviour .

he waited for three minutes until potter could zip his loud and big mouth that could wake every one up , mostly reaching the other ten wizarding schools itself . his breathing was heavy as he calmed down , holding his chest with a cheeky smirk that made sirius want to wipe it off instantly . remus and peter just watched them from afar , not wanting to even be a part of this long conversation full of mockery and laughter . " it's been the first time i've seen a person - who he actually likes - not noticing the all mighty sirius black . that's the first ! " james wiped the tear in the corner of his eyes , letting out a informal snort .

" well - i - i want to do something , but i don't think whatever i'll do will be in her liking -- maybe start writing some letters to her everyday , it'll work . oh ! ask moony ! he knows how to make romantic poems don't you mate ? " the raven haired maurader turned to the mentioned roommate , sirius following on suit as they saw him look at them back with complete uncertainty and embarrassment ( as again ) . he technically does like writing poetry , maybe even read about romantic novels in some days to make his mood lighter when it's closer to the full moon . and right now his friend wants him to write a love letter , to the person the boy likes ? who he doesn't even know ? it's somewhat telling his non-existent loverboy feelings to someone he doesn't even know of , or likes .

he furrowed his brows and choked on his breath by accident , " um - but , sirius , i need the name to make it work . who - who do you even fancy anyways padfoot ? " sirius had his grey eyes laid on the floor , a sheepish smile curving up his lips as his cheeks and ears dusted scarlet from the flushed emotion he had to his question . though luck was not in his side as the lights were brightening up the place as their excitement to know who it is -- not even his best mate james potter knows who it is . visualizing her gorgeous and ethereal features that could light up the room easily -- it even gives the sun in vain from her natural glorious personality and visuals .

there they patiently hoped to hear the girl that kicked his thoughts in a mile away , and his actions of being the role of the playboy rush out of his own being in a flash . with his lips parting and a dreamy sigh escaping making them scoot forward from their beds . " i - it's astra . " the sounds two hoots and cheers from his friends were heard , not noticing that remus' excited face fall . he pursed his lips and gulped slowly , unnecessarily straightening his wrinkled grey sweatpants . he really liked the girl as well , and to hear this made his heart sink down like the titanic . he wouldn't get the credit he needs to have , and sirius would just get the girl - i mean , he always does . it was no lie that he could just get them in a snap , and by the end she'll be in his arms as well . but atleast he could tell her what he has been feeling for her since his third year , and that's enough . giving a confession in someway to astra hemingway is enough for remus lupin .

clenching his fists as crescent marks has been appearing in his surprisingly smooth palms , he sighed shakily and then look up at sirius with a forced smile that was a façade to hide the truth . james chuckled and peter gave a side smile as he answered . " sure , i'll help you with the writing . . romeo . "

author's note !

author's note !

if i have wrong grammar , or mistakes , i'm so sorry . and i hope you like this preface , next ( soon ) will be the first letter made by our precious cinnamon roll remus lupin to sweet astra hemingway . i've been indulging with series of words for the chapters to the following ones , especially my other books to make everything perfect , but mostly giving out what i want , because as we know , writing isn't always about the readers or the votes , it's the happiness and joy you have whilst writing everything step by step !

see you guys in the next chapter !