Chapter 33: MACUSA has Fallen

Start from the beginning

Harry snickered at the sight and made his way back to the atrium. There he stopped and turned towards the emblem embedded in the wall. A few seconds later, another banner appeared reading:

LOKI'S APPRENTICE 1 : MACUSA 0
Ps.: Your security sucks!

Laughing about how he took out the entirety of MACUSA singlehandedly and only with pranks, he stepped out through the front door. Only to find that he wasn't in Washington DC anymore but in New York.

"Ah, that reminds me...I always wanted to go see the Statue of Liberty," he muttered to himself.

Afterwards, he set off towards the nearest train station that was luckily at the next corner to see how to get there.

About half an hour later, he was on a ferry to the Isle of liberty. Once he arrived there, he enjoyed a tour through the statue. He was now sitting on a bench outside looking at the figure musingly, wondering what to do now. While looking at the statue, an idea came to him and a smile that would have the devil running and fast, he went to work.

He was just in the middle of giving the Statue of Liberty a make-over via glamours and colouring charms when he heard the tell-tale sound of multiple apparitions. Looking around, he soon spotted seven Aurors that came his way and didn't look very amused.

Harry snickered, waved at the approaching Aurors before he activated the portkey Severus had given him. He left behind enraged Aurors and a banner covering the side of the statue's socket that faced them reading:

LOKI'S APPRENTICE 2 : MACUSA 0

Harry didn't know where he landed

Harry didn't know where he landed. Honestly, he didn't really care. He was so busy laughing his ass off over the indignant and enraged faces of the American Aurors he had left behind. Who realised that they had no way to follow him. He didn't even care that he fell flat on his backside because...well activating a Portkey while sitting is generally a terrible idea.

The sound of an arriving Portkey and the ringing laughter caught the attention of Severus. The man was sitting in his study, correcting the exams but now worriedly rushed into his living room in Hogwarts.