Chapter 32: America Beware - Harry Potter is Coming!

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry about Dudley, Harry, he isn't worth you losing sleep over him," Loki said while tucking him in having an inkling about what was going through Harry's head.

"I know I shouldn't feel bad with everything he did to me, but he wasn't much older than I am. He...he just didn't deserve it," Harry again looked down.

Loki gently cupped his cheek. "I agree, but it is nothing we can change, now sleep."

"G'night Lo," Harry mumbled already halfway to Morpheus' realm. "And thank you."

"Good night Harry," Loki replied with a fond smile, stroking a strand out of the face of the peacefully sleeping child. "You're welcome."

"You're a good father even if he isn't really your child," Mary's low voice floated over to him from the door.

Loki chuckled while he got up and walked over to the door. "I think I'm more of an older brother to him."

With a last look at Harry, he silently closed the door.

In Loki's pocket dimension, a particular angel started to regain consciousness once again only to find himself lying on a large bed

In Loki's pocket dimension, a particular angel started to regain consciousness once again only to find himself lying on a large bed. He sat up and looked around in confusion, seeing Dean sitting in a chair at a desk not far from the bed and maintaining what he knew was a gun. Letting his gaze wander, he saw Alastair standing in front of a large window with her back towards him and staring out on the grounds.

"Ah, our sunshine has finally woken," Dean spoke up, putting down the trigger mechanism of the gun he was currently cleaning.

"Where am I?" Castiel asked his confusion clearly showing.

"In Loki's pocket dimension. If I were you, I wouldn't even try to get away," Dean replied with a smirk.

"As if a mere pagan god would be able to contain an angel of the lord," Castiel said while trying to get out of wherever he was, but he quickly found out that he couldn't.

"Don't ask me what he did, but it seems to work," Dean now smirked.

"What do you want?" Castiel now looked a bit wary.

"To Corrupt you...what else?" he retorted. "You know this entire thing here can go two ways. First, the easy way: You admit that there is nothing you can do against it and just surrender. Second, the hard way. You see, Alastair has waited for a long time for the opportunity to corrupt an angel."

Castiel's eyes widened in shock before they narrowed in determination. "Torture me all you want, I won't break," he challenged them.

That made Alastair smirk and turn around. "Oh, my sweet, clueless angel. I don't need to torture you to break you, at least not in the way you expect," she purred while prowling over to the angel in a way like a predator would stalk its prey.

When she reached him, she pushed him over before she followed him, climbing on top of him.

Dean who watched his girlfriend had to swallow hard – this was so damned hot.