Chapter 32: America Beware - Harry Potter is Coming!

Start from the beginning

"From what I heard from Crowley, the boy got even worse once he lived with his aunt. While he already was a bully under his parents' tutelage, he became outright criminal once they were dead. I don't know whether it was because of his parents' death or if his aunt encouraged it. Still, one of the victims of him and his little gang ended up in the hospital with several broken bones," Loki said in a grave voice.

Harry looked down at his hands that were fiddling with the hem of his shirt. It wasn't that he wished for Dudley to die since he was still a child, but with how bad he became, it seems that it was the lesser of two evils.

"Ah well, it isn't as if anything can be done about it after all," Harry sighed. "What are we going to do about the angel?"

"Huh, I don't know," Loki muttered.

Alastair in the meantime gave the still unconscious angel a contemplative look, a smirk slowly creeping up her face. She stood up, walked over to Dean and leaned down and whispered something in his ear. Dean looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" he asked tentatively.

"Why not?" Alastair replied, her smile now positively evil.

Dean looked at her for a long moment before he smiled similarly.

"What have you two planned?" Loki questioned warily.

"We're going to corrupt ourselves an angel," Dean answered.

That however set Loki off for some reason. "I'm not going to allow you two to torture some innocent angel," he growled threateningly. "It isn't his fault that he was sent to do what he did."

"And we're not going to torture him. At least not in the way you're thinking about," Dean retorted his smirk not wavering for one second despite the glare Loki was sending him and Alastair.

It took Loki a moment, but he finally caught on with what the two demons had planned, and he started to laugh. "Oh, that's just...you two know how to get to my pocket dimension," he told them, now smirking mischievously. "Have fun you two!"

Dean nodded and vanished together with the angel in a cloud of black smoke closely followed by Alastair. Harry though seemed to have gotten lost. The others also looked confusedly at Loki.

"Can someone please explain to me what just happened?" he asked.

"Sorry kiddo, but I fear that Mary will rip my head off if I told you," Loki shrugged apologetically.

That, however, seemed to have been the clue the others needed as everyone's eyes widened. At the same time, Harry furrowed his brows, thinking through what the pagan had said. It took him a minute, but in the end, he got what Loki had hinted at.

"Oh!" was all he said to that setting Loki off into peals of laughter.

"You, my dear, know far too much for your age," Mary scolded him lightly.

Harry shrugged trying to suppress a yawn.

That was when Loki looked at the clock and saw how late it was. "Anyway, I think it would be a good idea for you to go to bed now," Loki told Harry with a soft smile.

Harry tried to stifle another yawn. "I have to agree with you."

"Ye'll have to share a bedroom with Sam," Bobby told him. "But I don't think that this will be a problem. It's the one on the first floor on the left."

Harry nodded and followed by Loki; he went up the stairs. He quickly got ready for bed and not soon later he laid down with Loki sitting on the edge of his bed looking worriedly at the pagan. While dealing with the angel had distracted him somewhat, his mind repeatedly turned back to Dudley.