The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )

Start from the beginning

It's a casual skinny blazer in the color of Jujutsu uniform with their respected yellow buttons on the left side of the collar. He wore a woven black turtle neck beneath it that hugged his body so nicely, along with matching pants for the blazer.

It was the literal opposite of Yuji's casual red hoodie beneath his uniform.

"Actually, sensei here chose it for me," Kei responds, "He says it compliments me so well..that or he actually thought it would be funny to see me in this."

Gojo clasps his hands together, "Now, now, you look good! I couldn't help but get inspired by Nanamin~!"

"You mean the guy who doesn't want to hang out with you?" Kei grins while Megumi smirks at that.

'It's eight am in the morning and he's already trying to hurt my feelings' Gojo internally cries but it goes away the moment he glares at Yuji through his blind fold.

He points at him, "What about you, Itadori? Do you like the outfit I chose for you?"

"Oh, it's perfect! It's so comfortable and fits well, Sensei! I'm surprised you knew my size and all."

"Aww I'm glad!" After that exchange, the four guys head to station to visit their newcomer over at Tokyo.

Kei held his face slightly down, face red from seeing so many glares coming towards him and Gojo.

Gojo was getting all sorts of flirtatious and long stares from the girls waiting by the train, whereas for Kei, he got fingers pointing at him. Girls and guys whispering amongst eachother and laughing at him.

Megumi puts a hand on Kei, who looks up to him seeing that he isn't meeting his own eyes.

"Don't pay any attention to them." Megumi says. "Those people are damn annoying."

Kei gulps at that and looks down on his gripped hands on his lap.

"T-Thanks Megumi."

While Gojo loudly advises Yuji about the mission with a discrete Megumi, Kei looked out of the window lost in thoughts as the train made its way to the city.

'I wonder how's the new classmate? She's from the countryside, so I've heard..' If so, he could only that she'll be capable enough to passing the test her and Yuji would have to do in Ruppongi.

He wouldn't want an incident to occur, that's for sure.

He felt like an idiot for making up scenarios on how's she like. He assumes she's a soft spoken girl with a shy personality, but has a curious side to see the city?

Maybe he could show her-

He wanted to physically face palm himself. Why was he thinking such nonsense? He simply rolled his eyes and tries to throw that subject out of his head.

'Jesus Christ, Kei, you haven't even met the girl yet!'

But it wasn't long until he did and when the four came out of the bus that led to another station, he was immediately floored.

"Excuse me..I'm looking for potential models and I'd-"

"N-no thank you.." a girl sheepishly says, trying to shove off the man's greasy hand off her shoulder. The strange man tried to pursue until he's pulled by the collar by someone known as Nobara Kugisaki.

"Hey, what about me? I can be your girl."

"U-Uhm, I don't know.." The man mutters, trying to flee from her. But Nobara doesn't relent and pulls the man up.

"Oh cmon-" The guy starts to kick his legs in the air before sprinting away from her grip as possible.

She puts her arm in the air in protest, "HEY! I get that I'm beautiful and all but there's no need to run away!"

She lets out a sigh.

"This is the girl we're recruiting?!" Yuji asks. "Wow she's intense." Megumi stares at him and eyes widened in confusion to see him with 'ROOKIE' shades on him and a crepe in his hand.

"What the-Where the heck did you get those those?"

"Oi, we're right over here!" Gojo calls out from the crowded street but the new girl immediately heard them. She walks over to them with a hand on her hip.

It was so normal for the boys all except for Kei, who to him, felt like time slowed down. Things go slow mo, as Nobara Kugisaki comes forth to him. She looks at him,

"Kugisaki Nobara, nice to meet you." She says with a now calm tone, as Kei becomes a stuttering mess.

He tries to utter even just a 'hi' but nothing comes out of his lips.

His face is completely flushed as he tries his best to keep his composure.

'She's not what I expected but..'

She's so beautiful.

"Hey, don't seem so worried. You should be happy. I'm the one woman in your group."

They finallyyy meet !!

Favorite or comment for the next chapter (^○^) RINI OUTTT