5 | family and backstory

->FAMILY<-

Mother:

name: (private)

birthday: April 14th 1988

age: 34

appearance: Same as CR

height: 170cm, 5'7

house: Slytherin

blood status: Pureblood

occupation: Magizoologist

Father:

name: (private)

birthday: November 6th 1988

age: 24 at time of death

appearance: Same as CR

height: 178cm, 5'10

house: Slytherin

blood status: Pureblood

occupation: Auror

->BACKSTORY<-

My mother had moved from Australia and my father had moved from New Zealand to England at a young age, where they met each other at Hogwarts and became really close friends. As school neared to a finish, they fell in love and instantly knew each other was the one. In 2006 they married, giving birth to me in 2007.

My parents were in the Order of the Phoenix, becoming good friends with James and Lily Potter, Arthur and Molly Weasley, Alice and Frank Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Hagrid. This has made me immediately close with Neville, Harry and all Weasley children since birth. Remus Lupin and Hagrid favourite me at school, and Sirius Black treats me like a niece.

When I was five years old, my father was attacked due to reasons to do with being an Auror and died. This means I can see the Thestrals.

My mother made me go to muggle schooling before Hogwarts in order to teach me the world around us. This is why I know so much about Muggles and no one questions this.

My mother is not strict and is always proud and supportive of me. I do not need to do any chores and we have a great, loving relationship. We don't often fight and she often lets me do what I want.