"Try putting it out by closing your palm now." Solomon said quietly.

"B-but what if-"

"You're not going to burn yourself." Solomon said.

"S-Solomon I can't-" You already felt like you were at your limit just having the blaze in your hand.

"Yes you can, just breathe." He said.

Your anxiety grew at Solomon's request, but you didn't want to disappoint the witty sorcerer so you did as you were told. You held your breath as you closed your palm. You felt your heart rate pick up as you encased the blazing monster. You were terrified of messing up, obviously not wanting to burn yourself. Tears welled up in your eyes, obscuring your vision and causing you to panic more.

"Y/N!" Solomon quickly ripped your palm open and put the fire out. Your adrenaline was so high you didn't even realize you were already getting burned.

"We need to get this treated. Quickly." Solomon said as he quickly brought you over to the sink and put your hand under the cool water. You were still in shock, trying to process what just happened.

"Keep your hand under the water for a bit longer, I'll bring some ointment and some bandages." He said as he quickly left.

You finally got a good look at your palm, seeing it swollen and red. You finally registered the searing and throbbing pain you felt, causing you to wince in pain. Thankfully, Solomon quickly came back. He turned off the faucet and cautiously dried your hand. You both then sat down by the kitchen table.

"This is going to hurt at first..." He said as he put the ointment on your palm.

You recoiled in pain. It felt so unbearable your eyes began to water again.

"This should help heal it faster than it would usually take. There's going to be some small scarring though." Solomon said softly. He took out some gauze and started wrapping it around your palm. 

"I-I'm sorry..." You whispered. He looked at you confused.

"I'm sorry I messed up..." You said tears slid down your cheeks.

"Y/n..." He quickly finished bandaging your hand and lifted your head.

"I was the one pushing you to do it, I should be the one apologizing." He said as he wiped your tears.

"Come here." Solomon held your wrists and gently pulled you towards him.

He sat you on his lap and rested your head on his shoulder. He gingerly took your injured hand in his whispered some spell to help soothe the pain. Almost instantaneously you the throbbing agony you felt faded. He pressed some kisses on your head and held your hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize how distressed you were." Solomon said.

"It's okay...it's not your fault anyway." You sniffled.

"Thanks for taking care of me..." You looked at him with teary eyes and smiled a bit.

"You don't need to thank me. You're mine after all." He said. His eyes widened, realizing what he just said.

"I-I meant that you're my apprentice a-and I
have to take care of you." Solomon stuttered.

"Hehe, I know what you meant...though I wouldn't mind being yours." You blushed.

"I- really?" He said, feeling a bit puzzled.

"I like you, Solomon." You smiled a bit

"Can...can I kiss you?" Solomon asked. You nodded.

Solomon grinned and cupped your cheek, kissing you passionately. His boldness surprised you a bit, but you welcomed it. You felt a sense of relief and comfort from the sketchy sorcerer, something that you couldn't explain why.

"Let's stop here for today. Why don't you stay a bit longer for tea?" He asked.

"I'd like that." You grinned.

"Do you want something to eat? I can make you something." Solomon said as he rested his arm around your waist.

"N-No that's fine. Why don't we just order something?" You chuckled nervously.

"Hm? Okay then...whatever you want." He said before kissing your cheek.

"Pizza?"

"Pizza."

Day 69,420 of not knowing how to end stories :')
Anyways I'm going to try and plan out how Imma write the next few shots. I'll be writing MC (Y/n) singing /humming the brothers' songs and them reacting to it (idea from the wonderful @Falkor_the_Luck_Dog ) and another one that the amazing @x_sharz_x put in a while back. I'm also going to be writing more about the side characters and hopefully try and get that blue exorcist/tsds crossover in the works(?)

That's basically it, just know everything's gonna take a while and I hope I tagged the right people ;-;