Gaurdian Angel - Simeon

Start from the beginning

"Wanna have lunch with us?" You asked.

"I'd love to." Simeon's heart skipped a beat, but he remained composed. Satan scooted a bit so you and Simeon can sit together.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about, Simeon?" Belphie asked.

"Oh um yes...I um wanted to ask Y/n something." Simeon said.

"Oh! Wait before you do, I just remembered Satan and I have something to do right now!" Asmo gasped.

"Oh yeah...I apologize Y/n, we'll eat together some other time." Satan said as he and Asmo got up to leave.

"Oh...okay." You said.

'How odd...' You thought

"Beel and I need to go too. Lucifer texted me something about needing help just now." Belphie said.

"Oh? Do you guys need help?" You asked, getting up too.

"No, it's okay Y/n. You enjoy lunch with Simeon." Beel said.

And with that, they were gone. You plopped down on your chair, confused and a bit upset.

"That was weird..." You furrowed your brows.

"It was...though I'm sure they had no ill intent." Simeon said.

"I guess so. And at least I have you here with me." You smiled softly.

"I'm glad my company makes you feel better." Simeon chuckled.

"Well, I'm always happy when you're here with me." You admitted.

"Oh...I'm quite flattered." He said, blushing a bit.

"Ah! You wanted to ask me something right?" You asked.

"Y-yes I um..." Simeon gulped.

"Are you okay? Your cheeks are red." You said worriedly.

You felt his face but nothing seemed to be wrong with him. His cheeks grew a darker red every time you touched him.

"Hehe...yes I'm fine." Simeon said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me after school." He said.

"I'd love to! Are Solomon and Luke going to be joining us?" You asked.

"No, it's just going to be the two of us. Uh, i-if that's fine with you." He stuttered.

"That's perfectly fine. I'm free around six" You grinned.

"Great. See you then." Simeon said. The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over.

"I'll see you later, Simeon!" You waved goodbye as you headed to class. Simeon waved back, feeling ecstatic.

"Way to go, Simeon." Satan said. The younger brothers appeared out of nowhere, suddenly surrounding the poor angel.

"Ack! How long have you been there?" Simeon jumped a bit.

"Hehe, we were just a table away. And we heard everything." Asmo giggled.