Chapter 4 The Morning After

The sun had not yet risen. There was not even a pre-glow as Nicolau and I carried our women back to their campsite, or tent, in this case. My brother was still human, for the time being, and I had to adjust my pace to match his.

Our spies took measures to ensure our presence could not, and will not, be recorded by disabling the security cameras and sensors. Also, they had slipped a heavy sleeping draft into the evening meal the humans had before nightfall. For those that did not eat, our spies used old-fashioned sleep darts on them, so the campsite should be like a ghost town when my brother and I arrive.

On the way to the campsite, I noticed I was not the only guard who had found a human or two trespassing in our temple last night. Mucamutara and Tacito were carrying our speakers, Arika and Lorenzo, back to their village.

I wonder if those two spent all night pleasuring our speakers as I did my Domino? I asked myself.

I had long since taught the males how to pleasure human women with their tails. But I was curious how Mucamutara, one of the few female guards left, pleasured Lorenzo. Maybe they also took advantage of the Mating Moon last night and drank dream water.

However, unlike Nicolau and I, Mucamutara and Tacito were returning the two siblings to the village in the same clothes they had on last night. My brother and I were returning our women naked as the day they were born.

I do not know about Nicolau, but it took a surplus of concentration for me to focus on getting my Domino back to her tent and not using my tail tip to tickle her nipples and wake her up for more pleasuring.

And on not leaking any more of my mating oil!

It was because of that annoyance that I had to take the extra-long way out of the temple, all the while leaving a trail like a common slug.

I tried to distract myself by talking to my brother. "Were you disappointed that she took the bite that was meant for Arika?" I asked him.

Nicolau was silent for a minute. "No, not really."

I glanced at him as I waited for him to continue. He was gazing so lovingly at Mona that I knew he had fallen as hard and fast for her as I had for Domino.

Nicolau looked at me and the woman I was carrying. "Is she my Mona's cousin?"

'My Mona'? Oh yes, he has most definitely fallen hard and fast. "Yes," I answered. "She and our speakers came after the Gatherers last night when Mona was being prepared for you."

My brother grinned as he guessed what had happened after Domino made it inside the temple and found me, and when we fell under the spell of the Mating Moon. "How many?"

I knew what he meant by that question. "I lost count after one hundred and six."

He burst out laughing. "Will she be able to walk when she awakens?" he asked when he got his laughter under control.

"She should. I bathed her in the mother's water less than ten minutes ago." Mother's water is where women go for healing after either giving birth or, in my Domino's case, an endless night of lovemaking.

"How about you?" I asked my brother. Normally when he beds a woman, there is a temporary peace in his eyes.

He stopped laughing and looked down lovingly at the woman in his arms. "My Mona remains a virgin."

I was so shocked by his reply that I nearly dropped Domino. My jaw hit the ground, however. "Why?" I asked when I could finally speak.

He smiled and simply replied; "It is personal."