𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭

Start from the beginning

Finally getting back to the coven's house, Nathaniel speed inside and brought his mate some clothes. He walked inside and after a few seconds, a fully dressed Madelyn was cuddling against his side. Throwing an arm against her shoulders, he brought her closer to him and kissed her temple.

"We should do it more often. This was incredible," Madelyn smiled at her beloved's words and nodded, closing her eyes.

"It was. But you didn't catch me. I did," She smirked teasingly, eyes still closed. Rolling his eyes playfully, he pinched her side, causing her to yelp. He got up of the couch and helped her up too. He patted her lower back softly, guiding her to the stairs.

"Come on, pup. You didn't see my room last time," He smirked when he heard Madelyn adorably whined.

"Don't call me that," She pouted when Nathaniel only kissed her nose in response.

"What? Pup?" The Swan girl nodded. "But you are my little pup, darling. I must call you that," Pointing at her and then at himself. She shook her head furiously.

"No, you can call me anything but that," The vampire chuckled and nodded at his pouting mate, bringing her closer to him by her waist

They walked past Rosalie's room to the end of the hallway. Arriving in front of a white door, Nathaniel opened it and his mate's mouth flew opened. The huge window was covered in different types of plants and Madelyn found herself gaping at it.

The teacher sit on his bed, watching his beautiful mate exploring his room. He had never felt at home anywhere, but Madelyn being in his space was peaceful. This girl had become his entire world and that, forever. Getting out of his dazzled state, he saw the wolf girl besides him, fiddling with a plant. Hooking his arms around his beloved's waist, he brought her to sit on his lap, straddling his legs.

Slightly startled, she gasped but closed her eyes with delight when Nathaniel rubbed their noses together lovingly. Their eyes locked together, tensing slightly when they saw the other so close.

They were alone today, no one was going to disturb them.

They leaned in together and when their lips brushed against each other, they sighed in relief when they heard no one stopping them. Pressing his mouth against hers firmly, he almost cried from the feelings he got, same for her. They felt complete. Nathaniel finally got the home he craved for, and Madelyn felt like she finally belonged to somewhere, and that was in his arms.

They kept kissing for some time, only stopping for Madelyn to breath but that didn't stop the black-haired male from kissing and biting lovingly his mate's neck and collarbones.

The rest of their day and night was filled with kisses and cuddles, feeling extremely happy to finally bond a little more physically.