Chapter three

Shigaraki's POV

I snuggled further into Dabi's chest. He was so warm... Why was he being so nice? And why do I feel weird feelings in my chest whenever I'm around him? I don't... Like him, do I?

Kurogiri's POV

It was 1:30, time to pick them up. I opened a portal, and the rest of the league walked through. Toga and Twice were next to Dabi, and Shigaraki was snuggling into Dabi's chest. They would make a cute couple... And it seemed Tomura already had feelings for Dabi. Tomura let go of Dabi and walked to his room, his face a bright red. Dabi walked to the fridge, and grabbed a bottle of vodka.
"So... what was that about?" I asked with a smirk.
"He was just cold." He answered.
"Ok, if you say so..."
"Shut up." He said with a slight blush on his face.
So he did like him back... Now, if only I could get one of them to confess...
I sat down and texted Sako. (Mr. Compress)

💖Sako💖
(Rare pair?)

Kurogiri: Sako?

Sako: Hm?

Kurogiri: I need you to help me.

Sako: Yes, with what?

Kurogiri: I think Tomura and Dabi like each other. I want to get them together.

Sako: I have noticed the boss blushing around him...

I do believe they would make a cute couple.

Kurogiri: Maybe we could leave them alone together. That might help...

Sako: yes...we could go to McDonald's again, Toga and Twice won't mind.

Kurogiri: thx Sako

Sako: My pleasure.

//Time skip brought to you by Toga's knifes//

"Toga, Twice, we're going to McDonald's!" I called
"I WANT MORE CHICKEN NUGGIES" Twice screamed.
" COMING!!!" Toga yelled.
I sighed. They were like children.
"What about Dabi and Shiggy?" Toga asked.
"I have a plan... I'm trying to get them together."
Toga smiled deviously.
Twice and Toga huddled together and whispered something to each other.
"Ok, let's go!" Twice said.
I smiled and opened a portal.
"Come on, Sako."
"Coming." Sako walked through the portal.
I quickly wrote a note for Tomura and Dabi.

Me and the rest of the league are going to McDonald's. We will be back soon. Please behave, and don't kill each other!

Love, Kurogiri.

I taped the note to the fridge and went through the portal. This was going to be interesting.

Shigaraki's POV

I walked into the bar to get a drink of water, when I saw a not taped to the fridge. Me and Dabi were by ourselves? Again? I grabbed a water bottle and sat down. A few seconds later, Dabi walked into the bar.
"Hey crusty."
"H-hey."

FUCK! Why did I stutter?! And why was I always so nervous around him?!?!

"So, where's everyone else?"
"They left to go get McDonald's."
"Ok. So, what do you wanna do?"
"Um... I don't know..."
"Drinking contest?"
"Ok..."

I picked up a shot glass, and passed one to Dabi who sat down next to me. I poured a shot of vodka and gulped it down.

"Ow, fuck. How do you drink so much of this?!?"
" Because I'm ✨ built different ✨"
He smirked and gulped down another shot.
I drank a couple more, until my head started spinning and my vision began to blur. As far as I could see, Dabi was still drinking shots. My eyes started to droop shut, and soon I was passed out on the counter.

Dabi's POV

I gulped down one last shot, and noticed crusty was passed out. I picked him up and carried him to his room. Then I tucked him and and gave him a little kiss on the forehead.
"Night' Handyman."

I walked back into my own room and later down. My mind drifted to crusty, and I started to think about how cute he was. Wait, cute? Fuck. I was catching feelings for Handyman. But he probably wasn't gay, so I shouldn't get hopes up... I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. Ugh, this happened every night. Fucking insomnia. (Same my dude) i heard the door open, and immediately heard Twice screaming.

" DABIIII!! SHIGGY!!! WE GOT MORE CHICKEN NUGGIES!!!"
I groaned and got out of my bed. I walked into the bar and immediately got squeezed by Toga.
" Twice, shut up. Crusty's sleeping." I said as Twice handed me a box of chicken nuggies.
"Aw, so you actually care about him?" Toga squealed.
" No, I don't feel like dealing with his hangover."
" Suuure. Keep telling yourself that Dabi." Toga teased.
"Shut up."
"Neverrrr!"

Toga stuck her tongue out and ran off with some of my chicken nuggies. Yeah, I think she's still 5. I sat down on a stool and took a bite of my chicken nuggie. Suddenly someone burst through the door.

WC: 785
A/n: Ooh, cliffhanger! Ngl I was sooo tempted to just write "I AM HERE" lol. This chapter is kinda short so srry about that. Baii my adorable readers!