Chapter one

Shigaraki's POV

" Tomura. Wake up."

" Tomura."
I opened my eyes and saw kurogiri standing by the door.
"What is is, mom."
" There are new members joining us. Get up."
Ugh. I forgot. I yawned, and grabbed father. Then I got dressed and walked into the bar.

A few people walked in. I'm guessing these were the new members kurogiri was talking about. One was a short girl wearing a school girl uniform with a crazed look in her eyes. Then there was a guy wearing a mask, top hat, and suit. Another was a guy who looked pretty normal (depends on what ur definition of normal is Shiggy) except he was wearing a black and grey one piece costume. Finally there was a tall guy with black hair, blue eyes, and purple scars all over his body with staples connecting the scarred skin to his normal skin.

" Hiii! I'm Toga!" The girl said way too enthusiastically. "My quirk is that I can turn into people when I drink their blood!"
" Hello, my name is compress. I am able to turn anything I want into a marble."
" I'm Jin- no wait, I'm Twice, I can make copies of myself!!"

I looked over at the last guy expecting him to say something. He stayed silent with a bored look on his face.

" That's Dabi! " Toga said, clutching his arm. " He can make blue fire!!"
"Get off Toga." She pouted and let go

" I'm Tomura Shigaraki. My quirk is decay. Whatever I touch with all five fingers will disinigrate."
" What's with the hand on your face?" Twice asked.
" That's father." I said.
" You're dads a hand?"
I sighed.
" C'mon, I'll show you to your rooms."
I walked down to the hallway.
" Toga, yours is right here. Twice, your across from her." Compress, yours is across form kurogiri's, and Dabi's is across from me."
They all walked into their rooms, except Dabi.
" I'm going out." He said.
I stood there confused. I decided to ask Toga where he was going. She seemed to already know him.
" Where's he going?"
" I dunno, sometimes he's gone for a little bit, and sometimes days. Whenever I try to ask him, he just walks away. He's weird..." She said.
" Did you ever follow him?"
" Yeah, but he always catches me."
What if I tried to follow him...? Where does he go? I walked out of her room, and out the door. I saw him heading to the top of a building. Why would he be going there? He just sat there for a while. Then he walked back to the bar. Weird. Whatever, why did I even care? I walked back to the bar, and for the next few weeks, we barely ever talked.

//Time skip to the next year//

Dabi's POV

It's been a year since I came here, and I hated it. The only reason I was still in this hellhole was because there was food and a place to sleep.
" DABIIIIII!" Toga yelled.
She grabbed onto my arm.
" C'mon, I'm playing Mario kart!"
" MARIO KARTTTT!!" Twice screamed as he jumped from the top of the fridge.

" I'm not playing." I answered.
"Pleaseeee?" She whined.
I sighed. She probably wouldn't stop asking unless I went with her.
"Fine."
"Yayy!!! Hold on, I'm gonna go get Shiggy!"
She ran off with a knife in her hands.
"AHH, GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" I heard crusty scream. Toga was probably threatening him again.

"Ok, let's start!!!!" She squealed as she dragged crusty with her.

After 36 tournaments, Toga and Twice were asleep.
It was just me and Shigaraki. Now that I think about it, he was... Kinda cute.

I picked up Toga and carried her to her room. I tucked her in, and went to go get Twice. I could feel Shigaraki staring at me as I walked to Twice's room.
" So... Are you and Crazy related or something?"
" No. I found her alone in an alley, so I took care of her. Then she just kept following me. " ( Idk I just made it up. )
" What about your family?"
I stayed silent. Memories of him filled my mind. I shouldn't have left. I shouldn't have left them with him. But I had to. He almost killed me. I didn't need to be thinking about this right now. I grabbed a cup, and poured in some vodka.
" Want some?"
Shigaraki glanced at me and shook his head. I poured some and sat down next to Shigaraki. He always seemed so tense around me. It was annoying, and I was done with it.
" Okay, why the fuck are you always so tense around me? Its not like I'm gonna fucking kill you or something."
"I'm not-"
"Yes you are. See?"

I scooched closed to him, and put my arm around his shoulder. He stiffened, and blushed a little.

"Told you."
I moved back to my spot. He didn't say anything. I pulled out my phone and put in my earbuds. I wasn't tired, and Kurogiri and Compress were getting food.
" What are you listening to?" Shigaraki asked.
( The song at the top )
" None of your business."
He grabbed one of my earbuds and put it in his ear.
" What the hell?!"
" Why is it so fucking depressing?"
"Give it back."
He took out my earbud and handed it to me. I sighed and put away my phone.
" I'm bored... I'm not tired either..." Shigaraki said.
" When does Kurogiri come back?" I asked.
" I don't know..."

He yawned.
" You sure you're not tired?"
" Mhmm.." He mumbled.
His eyes started to droop, and he fell asleep on my shoulder. I picked him up and took him into his room.
" Night' handyman."
I sat back down on the couch and scrolled through my phone. After a while Kurogiri and compress came back carrying groceries.

" Where's Tomura?" Kurogiri asked.
" Sleeping." I answered.
" Why are you still awake?"
" Can't sleep."
He nodded. Compress put the food away and walked to bed.
" How come Handyman's so tense around me?"
Kurogiri glanced at me and said,
" I don't know... Does he ever blush around you?"
" ...yeah. A lot actually..."
" Maybe he..."
" What?"
" Never mind."
He knew something, I could tell. These fuckers were so annoying.

WC: 1030
A/n: hope you like it, it's not the best. I'm still pretty bad at writing. Baiii my beautiful readers!