Frenemies (THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED.)

(PLEASE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY, DONT EXPECT ME TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS. THIS CHAPTER WOULD STILL BE UP, SO PLEASE DONT WHINE OR I WILL DELETE THIS BOOK ONCE AND FOR ALL.)

The MPI gang was having lots of fun in the arcade. While Mal was playing the basketball game with Phil, suddenly, he heard people arguing near him. It is none other than Russia and America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Russia, its not fair that you're tall enough for the basketball!" said Ame angrily. "Well, its not my fault that you missed the hoop a lot of times," said the russian, annoyed by him. "So you want a rematch?" Ame smirked. "Oh Ame, why wont you just admit that you've lost the game?! Are you scared of losing forever~?" said Rus, making the american mad. Tension started to build up between the two. America rushed towards Russia.

"WHY WONT YOU JUST SHUT UP, AND JUST LISTEN TO ME?!" America then tries to grab Russia's head but it was too late when somebody got hold of his arms. It was Phil. America tried straining his arms to free himself from Phil, but it didn't work. Meanwhile, Mal tries to comfort down the russian while waiting for Indo to come there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them were kicked from the arcade  for creating such a mess there. "So basically, Rus and Ame got in a fight, and you both are trying to break it up, am I right?" said Indo, cluelessly. "Yeah-" Phil's word got cut with Malay running while shouting towards them with some cones of icecreams on his hand. "Here's some icecream," said Mal while giving the icecream cones to the rest of the gang. "What about us?" Ame interfered. "Buy it yourself," said Mal. Russia then quickly buy icecreams for both of them. "Well, I'm sorry for getting all of us kicked from the arcade." Rus apologized. "But I'm not finished with Ame yet." "I'm also sorry for starting the whole argument earlier," said Ame. All of them ate their icecreams happily as the sun sets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you didn't enjoy it-this is my first time writing an fanfiction, ill try to fix my mistakes and write longer one in the future ♡ - blairywindy