16

✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐭 ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐭 ∞༺♥༻✧

a state of agony and torment created by the sudden sight of ones own misery

"Why the fuck did we kidnap her?"

"I wanted Izuku but she's pretty too~"

"Just look at her hair. ITS LIKE A SOFT CLOUD!"

"I thought we were going to get Bakugo what changed Shigarki?"

He stared at your unconscious self through the hand on his face. They put you on the floor but Twice and Toga insisted on giving you a pillow.  Scratching his neck he reopened his scars. The league of villains couldn't see the smile displayed his face but heard it as he spoke.

"This world. It's unfair, cruel, and so cold" He spoke walking closer to you. He knelt down and put his gloved hand against your cheek.

"If anyone should understand, it's her."

✧༺♥༻∞

It has been two days since the attack in the camp.  Two days you have been gone.  The class was a mess, but more specifically Bakugo.  He heard the villains were going to take him at first.  So why you? Why choose to harm you instead of him?  He beat himself up for this.  It wasn't even his fault yet his mind somehow made it his.

Reporters were going crazy.  Trying to find someway to blame the whole staff of U.A.  Aizawa was worried.  He knew you were strong.  Always excelling during training, but you push yourself to far.  To the point where the damage could be fatal. 

'Just stay calm kid.  You're smart.  Well most times.  I won't let nothing happen to you.' Aizawa thought to himself as if somehow you would be able to hear him.

But that's exactly what you did.  Tried to stay calm.  You weren't scared.  Well that's what you told yourself.  Two days with villains isn't exactly boring. 

Toga tried to befriend you quickly as she instantly fell in love at first sight.  Soft hair, kind eyes, plump lips and dark beautiful skin.  She thought you were so warm, comforting, and addicting

Dabi thought you were hot no doubt.  He didn't care much for your quirk but just enjoyed your voice as you conversed with Shigaraki.  He couldn't explain it.  It was soft yet affirmative.  So addicting.

The rest of the members was just wondering why you declined the offered to join.  Surely you did not want to join such a corrupt system. 

Everyone was sleep now.  You managed to get free from your bindings and looked for paper and a pen.  You had to explain.  Explain that you understand him.

Finding the supplies you needed, you wrote your note quickly knowing exactly what you wanted to say. Being to concentrated on the note, you didn't notice Shigaraki behind you with a syringe ready to make you unconscious. You fell limp in his arms as he peered down at the unfinished note.

He set you down softly and read carefully. His heart quickened and he didn't know why. He read it again and again.

'Fuck' he cursed himself.

You weren't needed right then is what he decided. 

That's why he put you somewhere where someone would find you.  Like in front of the restaurant where you buy your strawberry milkshakes.  The owner saw a body outside and instantly recognized you.  They called the police and UA saying you were safe.

Shigaraki watched from above.  An ambulance came and the reporters followed.  He didn't know if he was happy or not.  Happy that you understand.  Upset that it wasn't time yet.  He took out your crumbled note from his pocket and read it again.

'You really think I don't understand.  That's stupid.  I know this world is unfair, cruel, and cold.  I hate it.  I hate it so much.  Did you know I see a name everyday?  A name of my fellow black brothers who are wrongly accused.  Wrongly killed.  I see my black sisters being torn down every single day.  I see my native brother and sisters disappearing without a trace and no one says a word.  Why doesn't anyone care?  Why isn't anyone listening?  It's cause they don't care if we speak up about it.  Why?  It's because they have no respect for us.  You're tired Shigaraki.  Most importantly you're angry for no one seeing how unfair, cruel, and cold the world really is.  I see it.  I be so stupid if I didn't.  I can't join because I don't agree with some of your methods.  I'm sorry.  But I promise that-'

"One day y/n..."

"One day you will tell me your promise"