omg update pt 2 </3

you know what ??? it's been so long since i've been on here , hi <3

alright so i cant reply to any comments rn because wattpad is being a bitch and won't let me confirm my email 🙄🤚  but i've noticed some angels reading this story and asking me to update ( hello i literally love u all what the fuck take my entire heart) and i got the notifications and i was like ... holy smokes i still have that account :O

i will say i do want to continue this story. i took a break for a minute because i did go through something november of 2019 that took a toll on me and honestly, im not handling it all that well right at the moment.  with that being said, all i'm gonna say to kind of touch base on that is i'm grieving right now but i am in therapy and i am slowly getting there.

my therapist constantly tells me to branch out and try different things to help myself cope, and i do believe writing is one of them. i have gotten better at writing since i've last been on here - i've matured a lot and i think it will show in the next chapters of this that i decide to publish. i no longer write in first person, i'm more descriptive now, and i think it's a lot better in my opinion than what it was when i first started this account.

anyways 🤍 i just wanted to pop in and say i have been reading your comments and i really appreciate all of them. thank u from the bottom of my heart for reading this story and sending kind comments and asking me to update to even just remind me that this still exists. i am going to add a new chapter soon. let me get caught up first because.. even i don't remember what i had written last 😸 i know i was confused on what i wanted before but im going to finalize that decision and let this story actually flow.

we're undergoing major construction!!! i'm very confident with my writing right now and i could totally post a little drabble, but i have a feeling you guys would enjoy it more now too :,) again thank u for reading .

much love <3