1.0

'i feel like my relationship with him is toxic and i don't know what to do,' i write in my journal. i sigh deeply. my heart aches just admitting that to myself. it's been a couple months since we officially got together and it's been rough. everyday i get the feeling this whole thing was a bad idea.

i rub my hand over my pregnant belly as i continue writing,

'i'm scared for my child's life. all i want to do is raise her to be a strong independent woman, and i have to worry about her father getting in the way. what if he tries to hurt her one day? what if he snaps and goes back to his old ways?
does he even love me anymore? i'm panicking. he probably doesn't want this baby with me anymore. gosh, i've gotten myself into a mess.'

i quickly close my diary as i hear my bedroom door open. i turn around to see him glaring at me. "what were you doing?" he asks.

"nothing," i sigh. "i was just.. writing."

"in that?" he snatches it off of my desk and opens it. i put my face in my hands.

he flips through all of the pages, his eyes following every word handwritten onto them. i see his expression getting colder and darker as he gets deeper into the book.

"when did you start writing in this?" he says as he slams it shut, waving it around in the air in front of me.

"i don't remember, like a month ago?"

"yeah, well, you better stop," he kneels down in front of me and my breath hitches. "why do you feel that way?"

"because erik, you don't have a great backstory," i sigh again. "for all i know, you could be changing back into the guy that you used to be. do you not understand that that terrifies me?"

he rolls his eyes and stands back up. i can feel his eyes glued onto my every move. i refuse to look up at him.

"get up we're leaving," i hear him say.

i shake my head. "i'm supposed to meet my mom in an hour, you know that."

"do i look like i care?" he says harshly. "get up!"

i stand up slowly as he lets his hand grip my arm tightly. he pulls my body over to him so his lips were against my ear. "try talking back to me again, see what happens then," he whispers.

he releases his hold on me and starts walking towards the door. "meet me in the car in five minutes. if you aren't there, we're gonna have some consequences."

i gather all of the stuff i need as he exits my room. i feel a hot tear roll down my cheek. i need to get myself out of this mess.

A/N
sO i decided i would make this story line a little more interesting so it would last me a couple more chapters before it ended. the original idea was to make him propose and they'd be a happy little family, but i thought that was too boring so i hAd to make him a savage again lmao i'm excited.