𝟮𝟲. 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦

Start from the beginning

"Y/N~chan has a boyfriend? And it's  that Atsumu guy?"

"Shut up Trashykawa," Iwaizumi shushes him. "I'm trying to hear."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yup," Atsumu wraps an arm around Y/N. "Don't we look cute together?"

"Atsumu," Y/N raises an eyebrow. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you haven't asked me out yet, thus, I'm not your girlfriend."

"Will ya be-"

"No," Y/N pokes his nose.

"Mark my words," Atsumu grins. "Ya will be my girlfriend one day."

"Anyways," Y/N chuckles. "As I was saying, Atsumu is my best friend. Atsumu, this is Kunimi Akira."

Atsumu gave him a provoking glare while Kunimi tried to not show any emotion towards him. The tension could be sensed by anyone that walked past them, which Tobio did. He just stopped bickering with Tsukki when he reached the gate of the school and saw the glares of the two rivals.

"Mom told me that she cooked a lot of food," Tobio smirks. "Why don't we invite Kunimi since he came all the way here to visit you Y/N?"

Y/N gave him a small glare before Atsumu clapped his hands. "Sounds great! This way I could know more about Kunimi."

"Same here," Kunimi nods.

"Okay then, I'll tell mom you're friends are coming," Tobio smirked. The team frowned knowing that they couldn't follow them all the way to the house so they decided on a new plan.

 The team frowned knowing that they couldn't follow them all the way to the house so they decided on a new plan

"You dumbass," Y/N whispered as she smacked Tobio in the head while leading the two boys to their house.

"What? Mom wants to know more about your friends since you're not here all the time. Plus, I could feel a weird vibe coming between your two boyfriends and I want front row seats."

"They're not my boyfriends," Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"ARE TOO!"

"ARE NO-" The door of the house slams wide open causing the Kageyama twins to jump as they see their mom with a dark aura surrounding her.

"You two could probably be heard from 2 blocks away," she scolds them.

"Sorry," Y/N and Tobio apologized as they both side-eyed each other.

"I see you brought guests," their mom's mood changes in a matter of seconds as she portrays a warm smile. "Come on in. I want to meet the four of you!"

"Four of you?" Both Tobio and Y/N look back and see two more people who had a smile on their faces.

"Y/N was very kind in inviting me," Hinata beams as he shows the text Y/N sent him a few minutes ago which causes Tobio to give Y/N a questioning look and she smiled in response.

"And I invited myself," Oikawa winks.

"Well, you all must be hungry from such a long day, come in and make yourselves comfortable while I set everything up. Tobio, Y/N, help me," their mom smiles. The Kageyama twins followed their mother as the 4 guests walk in. "I didn't know we were having so many guests over," their mom says.

"Yeah," Tobio sighed. "Three of them are Y/N's boy-"

Y/N gave him a "you really want to go there while your real boyfriend is here" look making Tobio shut his mouth. As the twins helped out their mom, Oikawa was spamming the chat about the tension he felt between Kunimi and Atsumu.

Kunimi knew that if he wanted to get close to Y/N, he had to get along with her best friend. He took a deep breath in before walking up to the intimidating blond setter. "I see you're pretty popular, our whole school was talking about you," Kunimi said which made Oikawa grunt and roll his eyes.

"Really? Well, who could blame them? I have not seen a single attractive person here except Y/N and me."

"HEY! I'm attractive," Oikawa whined.

"Who are you?"

"I-"

"Dinner is ready," Y/N's mom announced to the guest and they gave her a small smile and nod in return.

Atsumu scurried over to win a seat next to Y/N before Kunimi or Oikawa could. Kunimi sat across from Y/N and Oikawa next to him. Tobio sat next to Hinata and blushed as he made eye contact with him.

"Itadakimasu," everyone around the table synchronously said. Just before they dived into their food, a knocking on the door was heard.

"I'll go get it," Y/N told them as she stood up and opened the door.

~[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]~

Atsumu hates Kunimi for the way he treated Y/N, Kunimi is insecure when it comes to Atsumu and will try to get along with him, Oikawa is jealous of Atsumu gaining all the attention and is spamming the Aoba Johsai's team of the situation, Tobio still hasn't told his mom about Hinata yet, and there's someone at the other side of the door.

how could this possibly go wrong right?😀

anyways, i'm going to be updating this book more since i have an idea for another kunimi fic which i'll publish once this book comes to an end

plus, valentine's day is coming soon so i want to give you all a present <333

i have to go now and take a test :(

i love you and please take care of yourselves my love!