Lumity skits (but with Spyro x Mist)

(1st skit)

Spyro was having Stealth Elf and Eruptor be players for the Sheep ball game he challenged Cynder, Hex, Bad Breath and Roller Brawl. Pop Fizz can't compete because he broke his leg after falling from his chair

Spyro: Whelp, I guess Pop Fizz is out. What about you, Mist?

Mist: *a bit shocked* Me? On a team...with you? *chuckled nervously* Running around with cute uniforms? SWEATING! *blushed intensely* I GOTTA GO! *rushed off*

Spyro: Huh. I guess not.

(2nd skit)

There was a dance going in a party house and while everyone was inside partying, Mist walks out. She has a light blue dress on and she had her hair loose as it was curly. She was also holding a pink paper as she looks at it before rubbing it softly

???: Not sure if it's nerves or if I had drank too much milk, but something is making my stomach squirm.

Mist looks up to see Spyro, with a bow tie on his neck and his scales were a bit polished as she walks up to him

Mist: *examines his looks* You look...nice. Strange, but nice. *puts her hands on his shoulders* And...thank you, Spyro. Honestly, I'm kinda amazed with how fearless you are. *a bit nervous* You've done things I could never do.

Spyro: *chuckled a bit* Yeah right. Going soft on me, Mist?

Mist: *giggled a bit* In your dreams.

(3rd skit)

A goo monster is using Spyro's fear for its advantage as Stealth Elf was about to get her daggers to attack, but Mist jumped forward and got in front of the monster.

Mist: *got in front of the monster* Stay away from him!

The monster roared at her as its slimy arm grabs her and lifts her up in the air.

Mist: *to Spyro* I'm sorry, Spyro. I should've fought my own battle!

The monster's eyes started to glow blue

Mist: I-

Mist's eyes started to glow blue as the monster is looking for her fear

Spyro: *widens his eyes* Mist no! Your fear!

The monster then changed into a dragon silhouette as it had its hands on her shoulders

Spyro: *watched* Who is that?

Mist's eyes soon stopped glowing as the monster grabbed the note from her pocket and it rips it into two pieces.

Mist: *watched and picks one up*

Spyro went to check on her and picks up the second one. It shows a note that says "Will you go to the dance with me? -Mist"

Spyro: *looks at Mist* You were afraid of getting rejected. Mist, it's ok. What if I went to the dance with you instead?

Mist: *puts the other part in her pocket* Really? *held his hand*

Spyro: *grins at her* It's what friends do.

Mist smiled at him before she glanced at the monster as it began to grow big

Mist: Well then, if that's settled, *offers her hand* may I have this dance?

Spyro smiled at her as he held her hand. They danced and attacked the monster at the same time. After they defeated the monster, it bursts to reveal a cherry blossom tree as the petals falling out flew towards them, making crowns for them both.

Spyro: *curious* So, who did you wanna ask out?

Mist: *blushed a bit and brought out the paper, throwing it away* Oh, it's not important.

As she threw it away, the other piece landed near the first piece where Spyro revealed the second half of the note. As the first part unravels, it reveals his name on it.

(4th skit)

Mist rushed to Eruptor and Stealth Elf after their hard training by Spyro and they quit.

Mist: *to the two* Spyro needs our help!

Stealth Elf: *looks down*

Mist: *walks over* I know he pushed you guys. I know he always gets in over his head. He can be so stupid, which I love-I MEAN, hate! In any case, he needs you right now. Which is sweet-I MEAN I HATE IT AND IT'S DUMB. *blushed intensely*

Eruptor: *confused* You lost me.

(5th skit)

Mist hurts her leg during sheep ball practice

Spyro: Are you sure you're ok? I can help you up.

Mist: *blushed a bit* What? Me? No. Who's Mister?

Spyro: *got up* Annd *picks her up bridal style* scoop.

Mist: *blushed intensily* Huh...wow...sports...