7. I love y-

Louis was still at work, when Harry came home from his job. So the first thing he did was flopping on the couch to watch a random show on Netflix. But his thoughts carried him away. They did that a lot lately. And they all involved Louis. Harry was sure by now, that he is definitely in love. Which is a problem. Because love is such a strong feeling and he is sure, that Louis won't feel the same. And Harry knew he couldn't hide it forever. And if he will tell Lou, he knows, that whatever they have, will be over, because it certainly was not planned to fall in love, when the boys signed the contract, agreeing to all the rules and concepts of this bdsm relationship.
It was hard for Harry. Having the one you want but not in the way you want, is never easy. But how could he not feel, what he's feeling? Louis was perfect in his eyes. Everyday, he found a new thing about Louis, that made him grow more fond of the older boy. He just wanted to kiss the man lovingly, snuggle with him all the time, go on cheesy dates, get flowers and chocolate, meet his family, and just make memories with him. Harry had to admit, they were acting quite couply already, but they weren't one. And that's what bothered Harry.

He was checking the clock, seeing as Louis would be home soon, Harry decided to cook some dinner for the two of them. He settled for something easy. Pasta. It was his favourite food as a child, and when he got older, and learned how to cook, the first thing he leared was his mum's pasta.

Right when the food was served, Harry heard the front door shut. Pretty loud and aggressively. He wondered why Louis would slam the door like that, and went checking on him. And he found a furious looking, small man. "Daddy, what's wrong?", Harry asked, slightly concerned. "Princess.. I am not in the mood to talk. Please just go to the bedroom, strip and arse in the air. I just need some release.", Louis answered sternly. Harry figured it would be the best idea to do what Louis said, but he still hoped, that the older boy would talk about what made him so mad, after they finished whatever they were about to do. Probably having sex, Harry guessed, due to obvious reasons.
10 minutes later, Louis entered the room, still looking pissed. "Damn, you look hot like that.", Louis whispered. Harry whined a bit, wanting Louis to do something. And he did. And what he did, actually surprised Harry. Louis licked a fat stripe over Harry's hole, before dipping his tongue in. Harry moaned at the feeling of Louis wet tongue inside of him. Louis started moving his tongue in and out of Harry's hole also licking around the rim from time to time. Louis really loved the taste of Harry, and feeling all of his walls around his tongue. And he was pretty sure, Harry was enjoying himself too, judging by his loud moans and the way his thighs started shaking. Louis knew Harry was close. "You can cum baby. Finish.", Louis said seductively. And it worked, because Harry spilled all on the bedsheets under him, then falling into his cum, because he couldn't hold himself on his shaky thighs anymore. Getting eaten out was definitely one of Harry's favourite things now. "God, that was hot, Harry. I love y- it when you cum so hard", Louis saved himself from saying something, he would've surely regretted. He already had a really bad day at work, the last thing he needed was Harry getting uncomfortable or even mad, because Louis was getting sentimental and feeling things he doesn't want nor should feel.

"Daddy. That was so good, thank you", Harry said, ripping Louis out of his confusing thoughts. "Oh, we are not done yet, baby.", Louis said smirking. "I haven't cum yet, have I? And when I last checked, this is about me, not you, because you are just a dirty, useless playtoy, aren't you?" "Yes, daddy, your dirty play toy, all to pleasure you" God, Harry loved being degraded. Just by that sentence, his dick was already getting hard again. Louis was also lining his lubed lengh up. He already opened Harry with his tongue, so he could immediately enter, bottoming out. Harry was definitely hard again by now. Then Louis yanked Harry's head back by his hair, Louis free hand tugging on Harry's shoulder, when he started thrusting. Hard. Fast. Deep. Strong. Hot.
Both boys continuously moan and groan at the feeling. "Taking my dick so well. Fuckkkk ahhh"
And Louis started picking up the pace, the boys skin slapping against each other so hard, that it might form some bruises tomorrow.
Harder. Faster. Deeper. Stronger. Hotter.
Harry was a wreck, because Louis was constantly pushing himself against Harry's prostate, making the younger boy scream in pleasure everytime he hit it. His whole body was shuddering and he could feel his second orgasm arriving. It was exhausting, even hurt quite a bit in his dick. Harry knew he had to cum, to release the hardness in his member, but he wasn't too sure, if could do it again. Cumming twice as a man is hard and Louis senses, that Harry is struggling with it. "Whats wrong whore? Can't cum again? Yes you can. And you will. I don't fucking care how, but you will cum now, or I will make you come three more times.", Louis growled, while thrusting even faster and deeper, basically destroying the boys prostate. "Ah ah ah, daddy fuck, I can't take this oh my god oh my god ahhhhhh", Harry was cumming again, spilling more white streaks on the bedsheets.
Louis was holding him up by his waist, because he knew the boy was to weak to do it himself. So he kept thrusting, until he released in Harry's hole and then pulling out.

"That was amazing. But daddy, why were you so mad in the first place?"
"Co workers can be assholes. But it's not important anymore, cause you just made everything better right now", Louis smiled down at his sub. Harry made him so happy. But so confused as well.
"We'll clean this up tomorrow. Let's just sleep in your bed, okay kitten?"
"Okay daddy"
So Louis carried the boy bridal style into the other bedroom, covering both of their naked bodies with the blanket.
And once again the two men fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of each other.