"Huh?" Faythe looked up in the snowy air.

"Is is normal for lightning to strike during a snowstorm??" Usopp panicked.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Nami came bursting out of the cabin, the doors swinging open.

"W-WHAT IS IT!?"

"WHAT'S THE MATTER MY BELOVED NAMI!?"

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! TURN THE SHIP AROUND 180 DEGREES! HURRY!" Nami shouted out, looking at her Log Pose.

"180 DEGREES? WHY'RE WE TURNING BACK?" Usopp shouted back.

"Did we forget something?" Luffy asked holding his boulder of snow high in the air.

"No! The ship turned itself around and is now heading directly away from our destination!" Nami looked down at the pin, the black half was pointing at her instead of outwards in front of her, "I only took my eyes off the Log Pose for a second and the waves were cam too...!"

This was just the start of chaos.

"CATCH THE WIND FROM THE RIGHT SIDE!" Nami started to give out orders, "WE"LL USE IT TO TURN THE SHIP AROUND 180 DEGREES TO THE LEFT! USOPP, YOU TAKE THE JIB SAIL!"

"Got it!"

"SANJI, YOU TAKE THE RUDDER!"

"JUST LEAVE IT TO ME, NAMI!" Sanji fawned.

"And be quiet!"

"Hey, Wait! The winds just changed!" Usopp exclaimed.

"That cant be!" Nami gripped the rails.

"Ah, The first Breeze of Spring." Mr. 9 and Mrs. Wednesday breathed out.

"WHAT!?"

"ZORO WAKE UP! WE'RE IN AN EMERGENCY!" Usopp yelled out the sleeping man irritated.

"Hey, I see a dolphin jumping over there! Let's go check it out!" Luffy said from the mast.

"Where!?" Faythe came bounding over to his side to see it.

"YOU GUYS JUST STAY QUIET!" Nami complained from her spot to them.

"THE WAVES ARE GETTING HIGHER!"

"ICEBERG SPOTTED AT 10 O' CLOCK!"

"AND NOW THERE'S FOG!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS OCEAN!"

A large bump in the ship made Faythe fall to the side of the deck, quickly getting up, se decided to go help the others.

"WE JUST GRAZED THE ICEBERG!"

(Insert Titanic trumpet noises)

"THERES WATER LEAKING IN THE LOWER DECK!" Luffy called out.

"HURRY UP AND SEAL IT THEN!"

"ON IT!" Usopp already running down the stairs.

"THE CLOUDS ARE MOVING TO FAST!"

"RAISE THE SAILS!" Nami shouted, Faythe already flying over to the ropes, struggling to pull the sails up due to air rushing past her.

"THE WINDS ARE TOO STRONG!" Faythe called out worriedly.

"EVERYONE EAT UP AND ENERGIZE!" Sanji threw food at the men while softly handing Faythe and Nami some snacks.

"GOT IT!"

"YOUR EATING TOO MUCH!"

"OH NO! THE SAILS ARE TEARING!" A ripping sound could be heard above Faythe as she kept trying to pull the sails up.