"i dunno..." he said, catching the attention of the two boys who were playing around. the actions of mark and donghyuck immediately stopped as they stayed in their position and looked at the brown haired male.

the said male lifted a hand and pointed a finger at them, creating an invisible circle around his two friends in front of him. with a wide smile and obviously holding back a laugh, the brown haired male managed to say what he wanted to comment.

"this looks like it can work out."

a few seconds of nothing. then, mark and donghyuck turned towards each other, looking at one another for a good two minutes, before letting their friend's words process in their heads. the two immediately got off of each other and put a generous amount of space between them, refusing to look at each other after their friend's comment. jaemin swore he could see the slightest bit of pink form on each of the boys' cheeks, but then again, he very possibly could've seen wrong.

"as if i wanna end up with someone like donghyuck."

"ew. anyone but mark, please."

both of them talked in unison, causing them to send daggers towards each other. jaemin and the others couldn't contain their laughter anymore and let it all out, the loudest sound that echoed throughout the mall as the five boys held their stomachs due to laughing too much.

"your reactions! oh my god!" jisung laughed out, holding his stomach.

"nana was joking!" renjun commented, calling jaemin by his new nickname that his boyfriends came up with. a smile formed onto the brown haired male's lips as he heard the chinese male say it, feeling the fluttering sensation of butterflies in his stomach.

the three have definitely gone through a lot over the summer. there's a lot of things that did go wrong, but for the most part, things turned out to be perfect. jaemin was finally with the two people he loved the most in the world, and the three of them are happy, very happy.

it's only been about a week since the three officially started dating, but they all knew that their relationship was going to last much longer. inseparable since the beginning, renjun, jeno, and jaemin continued to be stuck together like glue, unable to break apart from each other no matter how bad something were to get.

and the events from over the summer could prove it.

"yeah! i was joking!" jaemin repeated, following his boyfriend's words. "kind of..." he added at the end, muttering it to himself and letting his voice trail off. the last two words were inaudible to others as the aura surrounding the seven boys was mainly laughter with a bit of embarrassment coming from mark and donghyuck themselves.

the brown haired male couldn't deny that he saw potential between his two friends, and one may say that he can read the future, but he definitely wouldn't be surprised if the two ended up together.

although his guess could be wrong. jaemin may be able to imagine a future for two of his friends, but never did he expected that he would be together with his two crushes and best friends by the end of the summer, nor did he think it would ever happen. it still seemed so bizarre to jaemin as to how things changed, how he changed.

and to think it all started with a dare.

*nothing is truly impossible if you just try*congrats for reaching the end of the book!!! thanks so much to those of you who stayed throughout the entirety of it

congrats for reaching the end of the book!!! thanks so much to those of you who stayed throughout the entirety of it. this is the first book in the series that i released while still writing the book, and it has now all come to an end!!! :( i still hope you guys enjoyed it even though the ending is a bit rushed (then again, when is it not?). thanks for all your support on this book (and the other books as well if you read them)!!!!

*the sequel sneak peak will be released later on. i have not started writing the next book yet because i'm working on another book as well that i want to release beforehand. it might take a while for the sequel to be up, but hang in there until it does!!*