chapter 3

Y/n p.o.v

The whole hall goes silent along with all of the professors. "miss will you please see me in my office professor Mcgonagall will take you there" professor Dumbledore says to me "uh okay" I say as I get up and go with professor Mcgonagall. "Just sit right here dear and we can discuss the situation" Professor Mcgonagall says to me "okay" I say as I sit in a chair and she leaves as she shut's the door behind her.

10 minutes later Dumbledore comes in, Mcgonagall along with this tall man with short black hair in black robes, the 8 ft teacher I saw before along with a short little man with glasses and almost bald. "Hello y/n this is professor Snape, Hagrid and professor Flitwick along with Minerva and were here to discuss what happened in the hall" Dumbledore says "it wasn't me I swear I didn't even know what the sorting hat was supposed to do" I say in a panic.

"Yes, yes we know but the thing were all questioning is when a student goes up and gets the sorting hat placed on their head the hat puts the student in one house but with you, you got put into all 4 which has never been done before" Dumbledore says "maybe the sorting hat made a mistake" "well that's just the thing the sorting hat never makes a mistake" Hagrid says "well maybe it did this time, because this has never happened before" Snape says.

The teachers start to argue a bit on the sorting hat and what to do with me and them just all being confused on how this could happen, great my first year at Hogwarts and I'm already in some kind of drama. "Maybe she could choose on what house she wants to be in or could she really be in all 4 houses?" Snap says "I don't know, Minevra go get the sorting hat and we shall get some answers from him" Dumbledore says to MInevra as she nods her head and goes to get the hat.

Minevra comes back with the hat and Dumbledore asked if it made a mistake putting me in the houses but then the hat says "I have been at Hogwarts for roughly 1,000 years I never make mistakes and she belongs in all 4 houses" "but why?" Dumbledore says but the hat doesn't answer "well that helps us out a lot" Snape says while rolling his eyes "well I guess there's not much more we can do except put her into the four houses" says Dumbledore.

"How would that even work sir?" Hagrid asks "I don't know but let's just put her with the Gryfindor's for now and we'll figure out the rest later, y/n if we find out anything we will let you know in the mean time snape will lead you too potions class" dumbledore said, Snape rolled his eyes then told me to follow him as we left the office.

"Here's potions you can sit by anyone you feel comfortable by" Snape said as he walked up to the front of the class to start teaching "okay" I said in my head. I glance over the class to see if I know anyone and I see ron alone with a boy with glasses and black hair and a girl with frizzy hair, "is it cool if I sit here" I said to Ron "of course" he said with a smile.

"Y/n this is Harry and Hermione" Ron said as they both waved to me "hi" I said quietly. As class was ending and I was packing up my books to leave I feel someone push me over "wow manners much" I look up to see a blonde hair boy with a green robe on.

"Wow boys look what we have here the new student" he said looking me up and down "leave her alone malfoy" Hermione says "well now that's not very nice I was just about to introduce myself, Malfoy Draco Malfoy" as he puts his hand out.

I shake it then said "Y/n" I say with this expression on my face 😐 "well y/n I think your hanging out with the wrong crowd, since your new I'll show you around" "thank you for the offer but I'll have to pass" as I was about to walk away he grabs my wrist and said "your going to regret saying that" as he let go of my wrist and walked away with two of his friends on each side.

"Well he's strange" "y/n!?, I can't believe you just spoke to draco Malfoy like that" Ron said "why? He was rude and was just telling the truth" "y/n around here no one speaks to Malfoy like that or talks to him in general except some of the other slytherins" Hermione said "well technically I'm a slytherin but let's get out of here I need to walk" we all grab our things and head out the door.

Purrr you just survived your first class😩 hope you enjoyed vote and comment<33