🍋 Chapter 2: Oreo Fish🍋

Começar do início

Zetsu pulled him closer. A once-over with their moving eye, and then a yank into a kiss.

Kisame was all over them. He slung his leg over Zetsu's lap and pushed him into the mattress. Zetsu hummed, clawing at Kisame's hips, trying to grind against him. Kisame separated them just enough to pull down the blankets, to expose Zetsu's dripping cock. "You really had a plan and were gonna stick to it, huh?"

Zetsu giggled. "Do you know how old I am? Do you know how rarely I get to fuck?"

"I'm pleased you chose to flirt with me of all people, in that case."

"You're hot," they admitted plainly. "Those bulging muscles, your big smile--"

"You're a monster like us."

Kisame's face fell. What--who said that? Zetsu's mouth hadn't moved. Upon hearing the voice, the white side of their face scrunched up into anger. The yolky iris in his eye slid left. "Can you not ruin this for me?"

A deep, guttural laugh. "You mustn't think like that, White."

Kisame's brow furrowed--in the black side of his companion's face, he could see the outline of a smile.

"Don't mind my brother. He's vile and rude to everybody."

Kisame gently touched Black Zetsu's face. He could hear him laughing again. "That's you who's bullying me?"

"You had better be a good lay, fish face."

"Have I given you reason to believe otherwise?" He ran his hands down the thin column of their torso and to their cock, giving it a few strokes to make it as hard and wanting as it had been the first time he had seen it. He dipped a finger between their legs, down their taint and to what they assumed would be a hole needing prepping. What he found instead was an alarmingly familiar liquid and the base of a hard wooden plug.

"Pardon that old thing," Black Zetsu hissed. Kisame chuckled and pinched the base, pulling and twisting as he went (a good move, if Zetsu's twitching leg had anything to say about it.) It was maybe the width of one and a half of Kisame's fingers, and had the shape of three branches twisting around each other coming to a blunt tip.

"Please don't think I'm insulting you with the size, I ah, didn't time it right to work up to my bigger plugs."

Kisame moaned. Oh, how thoughtful. "Don't worry about that, sweetheart. I couldn't be mad at a precious thing like you." He threw the plug to the side and pushed two fingers in.

The channel was tight, wet, and silky, and fluttering with the way Zetsu squirmed. "More, please?"

"How big do you like 'em?" Kisame asked, obediently adding his ring finger.

"Big enough to put the thought of not walking the next day into my head," Black said.

"I think I can make that happen." What a fun response, Kisame mused, stroking around different places trying to hit Zetsu's prostate. Most of his previous lays had been quick and gritty, in less than favorable locations and situations. Here...there were warm nests, amicable partners, no war to be fought, revolution to be won. He removed his fingers from Zetsu's body and held them up in front of his chest. 

A poof of smoke, and Kisame sat before him, flat-chested and packing not one but two dicks between his legs. 

Zetsu's moan caught in his throat, coming out a strangled gargle. "Excellent choice, Kisame."

"It's rare that someone in my clan will be assigned male at birth, but when they do this is what it looks like."

Zetsu ran his hand under the lower cock, as if to feel their combined weight. "Please, I need them inside me, but please let me suck on them later, please?"