And grabbed your purse picking Maia up walking to the living room "You look great" Jacob smiled coming over and kissing you. "And so do you little bean" Jacob grinned holding onto Maia's hand as she smiled wide at him. You gave Jacob a small smile, and he placed a hand on your cheek "everything's going to be alright" he said kissing your forehead. "You all look great" you smiled looking at your friends who were dressed up. Your eyes landed on Renesmee who looked particularly sad "Everything okay hun?" You ask brushing a piece of her hair out of her face "yeah I'm just thinking" you sighed "Look, what happened was not your fault, it was noones fault. I still love you like youre my own blood, and nothing will ever change that" you smiled at her. She stood up and you handed Jacob Maia, you wrapped Renesmee in a tight hug. "Y'all ready?" Gabe asked stuffing his hands in his pockets smiling weakly. "Yeah, yeah let's go" you said grabbing Renesmee's hand gently standing her up, and walking out the door. Once you reached the restaurant you got Maia out of her carseat and held her smiling down as she cooed, you could hear an older couple "awww" at seeing this causing you to smile over at them. You all walked in, got situated at a table with a booster seat for Maia and you began to talk to each other about things until your drinks had arrived. You ordered f/s/d (favorite soft drink) and the others ordered different types of alcohol "you sure you dont want any?" Gabe chuckled holdin g his drink towards you "not with Maia and Renesmee here, I have to look after them" you laughed. Just then Maia spit up on her shirt. You sighed giggling and grabbing a few napkins "that was such a nice outfit too" Gabe joke watching in amusement as you wiped the throw up off your daughter's chin and chest. You smirked throwing the napkin at Gabe, to which he picked it up like it was radioactive tossing it in the nearby trashcan, "That was disgusting" Gabe said laughing "But deserved " you remarked laughing with him. You had to admit, going out to lunch was a good idea, it felt good to be able to joke around with everyone as if it was just another normal day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was about 3:30 when you left the restaurant, and Maia was getting tired, she had a shorter nap since you all went out to lunch, so you figured you would put her down for a nap once you got home. After you pulled into the driveway of the cabin you looked in the backseat to see Renesmee fast asleep against Maia's carseat, where Maia was also asleep. You giggled getting out of the car and quietly unbuckling Maia's carseat as to not wake her up, and you gently patted Renesmee's shoulder "we're home" you smiled but Renesmee just groaned not waking up. "I've got her" Jacob said walking over and picking Renesmee up bridal style, you snickered as he carried her inside the house. it reminded you of something your dad would do when you would fall asleep in the car, your heart ached but you chose to keep a smile on your fave because you knew your dad wouldn't want you to be sad.  You put Renesmee down for a nap and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with your pack, and Renesmee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning
5:30 a.m
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You heard your alarm go off and you being in a groggy confused stated turned it off and almost went back to sleep before you remembered you had s flight to catch. Maia was not going to like being woken up considering she had a rough night last night, shes been showing symptoms of Colic (for those who dont know here's the basic explanation of what that is :

 Maia was not going to like being woken up considering she had a rough night last night, shes been showing symptoms of Colic (for those who dont know here's the basic explanation of what that is :