{hola hoops}Saturn x shy reader

You were just on the coach watching your boyfriend using his rings like hola hoops, you two were the only ones in the house because the others were busy giving you guys your space(pun intended) you held on tightly to your shorts/pants/skirt  because of the way he was looking at you, and when any minute passes by he would shoot a wink at you,you kept biting your lip, trying to look away every time, he Never and i mean NEVER fails to make you blush "O-OK Ok! Saturn y-you won!" you say covering your blushing red face "Heh knew it" Saturn says as he sits next to you, "now wheres my prize?" he says looking at you biting his lip "u-um" "C,mon i'm waiting" Saturn says scooting closer to you 

Warning:slight nsfw

You crawled on to Saturn's lap "M-maybe a s-small make out?" "Fair enough" Saturn says pulling you closer to him(if your wondering how, the ring on his neck pulled you both closer and yes you also put you neck in the ring, so the ring around his neck was also on your neck) your faces were awfully close, the blush on your face was so red right now, he started kissing you a bit roughly and you shivered at his cold touch when his hands started going up your shirt, You quickly backed off of him,trembling while holding one of your arms, blushing so hard "Aw!Whats wrong?" Saturn says, holding on to you "W-what if we g-get caught" "No we won't, were the only ones here today" he says cupping your cheek "Y-yeah but-" "shhhh" Saturn says putting his finger to your mouth "W-what if you,ll be rough w-with me" you say backing up some more "Don't worry i,ll try not to be TOO rough with you" "Mph. O-ok"you say as you jump into his arms, he carried you back to the couch and attacked you with kisses all over your face "Hahaha S-saturn, HAHAHAH , s-stop." he then laid on the coach on top of you kissing you some more, he then grabbed your arms so he could kiss you some more "HAHAHAHA s-stop it saturn, y-you trouble maker!" but the time he was about to do that Venus walked in "hey im back the others aren't here yet because-" The position you guys were in, saturn was so close to your neck and still held you by your wrist "make it a girl" Venus says walking out the door "WAIT! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" Saturn says chasing after Venus.