W̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ✔︎ Albedo x Shy! Reader

Trying to get these out as fast as I can! Also I haven't wanted Overlord in a while so I forgot most things, please bare with me!

Reader is female and a shy person! This is fluff!

Requested by @AnnieLeonhart51

Anime is Overlord streaming on (?).

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You hated being stuck in your body. Mostly because of your personality.

You were a very shy person throughout all your life, nothing worked to make it go away. You were shy since you started going out into the world at the age of four up until now.

Your personality was no different than being shy as you naturally were. You hated to interact with everyone and anyone, the only people you were very much close to was your family.

They pushed you out into the world without giving you reason or warning, that caused your anxiety to go off the charts.

Nothing helped, your mother preformed therapy on you. It just didn't fell the same telling all of your problems.

You stuttered in every sentence, the pit of your stomach always felt like it was building up with bubbling steam inside.

To the point where you had to go to the bathroom almost every interaction after just to take a breather out on your own, it hurt having to be the shy person.

Getting goosebumps and jitters made you feel as if you were the sickest person for not developing perfectly in life generally.

So being the shy person you were, you didn't like to interact with anyone who didn't walk up to you first. Actually, even if they did you would just say something so simple running away.

Leaving many many people in a puddle of their own confusion that you created with your state of living.

You did have a choice to stop being shy and start being more confident at least with interactions and ordering things on your own, getting to be older.

But you didn't, you were also so scared of the succubus people. You yourself thought they were very scary.

Though they were once your ancestors long long ago before anyone in the present existed.

You had interactions with them least due to the fact that one you were super shy and two you were a female being sucked into that race way of living.

It was scarier enough seeing one, even if they were nice you weren't any different.

That is until one became so obsessed with you, they became infatuated by your character and you yourself.

Her name was Albedo. She herself was so beautiful in your eyes, though only seeing her once.

Her outfit, she was so confident in showing herself off. You on the other hand were self conscious just revealing your arms to everyone.

Albedo, you really liked her. In fact, you were infatuated yourself. Just once again, too shy to have a single interaction with her.

She on the other hand was the opposite, ready to take any chance when she saw you again to have a small interaction.

She adored you with just one look, she knew she had to have you.

"Hey there Y/n!" You saw a very peppy Albedo heading over towards you.

"I- um h-hello?" You whispered out trying to  continue your task of sweeping the already half clean floors.