LA here I come

the first thing i did was make my way to the airport and hop on the next flight.  I sit in my seat  LA here i come.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because suddenly we were landing and everyone was getting off. the rest of the day was a blur. I found an abandon house a little ways from the airport and started getting settled in... well by settled in i mean i found an old broom and started cleaning I would prefer if i didn't wake up and step on some glass.

 I also pulled out my first meal since i left. cheerers to me this started to feel real now i was really on my own and it felt so... freeing.

 after i cleaned up the mess from my meal i got up and walked over to the old couch sat and just doodled to my heart's content. i can't remember the last time i just drew. I was nice. I drew for what must have been hours because when i finally put my sketchbook down it was dark outside.

 i put it on the 3 legged coffee table in front of me and laid down using my jacket as a blanket. 

I dreamt last night that someone had found and kidnaped me. they beat me asking me questions i couldn't understand. every time I asked them to stop they would just hit harder next time It was an endless cycle that wouldn't end until they choked me. I can't breath! please let go! I'm going to die! i need air! I'm sorry. please...

I woke in a cold sweat coughing taking as much of the precious  oxygen as i could. after I finally managed to coax myself off the couch I cleaned myself up and started looking for a job because i might have money now but it'll only last me 2 months at most.

after hours of searching i finally found a  job as a barista at a small coffee shop. my first shift is in a week at 7. 

I walk back to my 'house' with a pep in my step. everything is working out perfectly I have food, I have a roof over my head, I have money, and if i need it I stole my foster mom's pho-....wait a minute. THE PHONE! I forgot to grab the phone. in my rush to get out I forgot the small device. Well I have to buy one. when i got home i checked how much money I had left and decided it's not worth it. I'll have to save up for one. well at least I have a goal now. 

 I take off my jacket and immediately regret doing so. the frigid air blows against my scarred skin causing goosebumps to form almost instantaneously. i quickly put the familiar brown leather back on and sit down on my couch. i fidget with the pendent on my mother's old choker which almost never left my neck. the cool flat object was comforting, I could almost feel my mother here with me. I lay down and focus on this feeling.  no nightmares plagued my dreams tonight>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n:

the image at the top is the choker 

see you in the next chapter BYE BYE